Tiniest paints a Lion Man: Tuma Windrunner

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so gorgeous!! I like how you frequently show a black and white photo. It helps me see all that contrast that I didn't even know to look for. ::o: Though I need to find a low contrast mini put in black and white, so I know what not to do, haha. Is that why you do it, or do you have other reasons?

• Like 3

This is so gorgeous!! I like how you frequently show a black and white photo. It helps me see all that contrast that I didn't even know to look for. ::o: Though I need to find a low contrast mini put in black and white, so I know what not to do, haha. Is that why you do it, or do you have other reasons?

Thank you very much!

Putting it into black and white helps me see and check the contrast. So yep, that's why I do it. I highly recommend getting in the habit.

• Like 3

Looking super!

Thanks all. I think the biggest thing holding me back with the beads is the thought of all those teensy dots I'm going to be making. Lol. I'll decide soon[tm]

In the mean time I started painting his shield.

That is one reason Takky is slowing down, all the teensy little scales.....

I am trying to cultivate discipline over motivation with that....

George

• Like 4

Looking super!

Thanks all. I think the biggest thing holding me back with the beads is the thought of all those teensy dots I'm going to be making. Lol. I'll decide soon[tm]

In the mean time I started painting his shield.

That is one reason Takky is slowing down, all the teensy little scales.....

I am trying to cultivate discipline over motivation with that....

George

You know George, I'd be careful, she can probably hear you over in this thread too. :D

Shield is looking wonderful.  I'm off tomorrow as well, working on wedding presents, driving myself crazy that I might not be finished in time. :(

• Like 3