Tiniest paints a Lion Man: Tuma Windrunner

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent some time going over the beads. Many dots later, it's a beginning. The beading under his chin is a pain. It's really the only part of the scuplt difficult to get to. Went with silver, red, black, and copper. I've decided the fur on the shield is done. I like it. Highlighted the whatever you call it running down the middle of the shield ( dark skin shadow, dark skin shadow/ golden brown mixes) , began base coating the wood and quilted parts (dark skin shadow again). comments and criticism welcome

post-13108-0-52256500-1453527687_thumb.jpegpost-13108-0-31525200-1453527758_thumb.jpeg

• Like 14

The shield has turned out very nicely, it looks like it's actually made of hide. Good choices on the beading, seems like a logical colour scheme. Will you do anything more with his chin? From this angle it seems a little too stark white, considering that it would be close to his mouth 24/7.

• Like 2

The shield has turned out very nicely, it looks like it's actually made of hide. Good choices on the beading, seems like a logical colour scheme. Will you do anything more with his chin? From this angle it seems a little too stark white, considering that it would be close to his mouth 24/7.

Thank you very muchly.

What are you trying to imply? That Tuma's a messy eater? I'll have you know Mr Tuma is very meticulous about his grooming. ;-D Lol.

His chinny chin chin is done, the angle and lighting are washing out the shadows and midtones.

Edited by tiniest rhombus
  • Like 2

Nope not done yet. I am beginning to wonder wth I was thinking choosing to do mixed metals in his hair...just basecoating took an hour. Only 3-4 layers apiece to go...ugh. I have some touch ups around the ribbons to do, other that that I'm calling those and the necklaces done. Probably.

post-13108-0-94291700-1454459496_thumb.jpegpost-13108-0-46319500-1454459527_thumb.jpegpost-13108-0-70728500-1454459556_thumb.jpegpost-13108-0-85445700-1454459584_thumb.jpeg

These are not great pictures but you get the gist. I hope.

• Like 14