Tiniest paints a Lion Man: Tuma Windrunner

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I.. I ... Think he's done.

Pics soon

Minus the shield, needed to seal the parts I'd finished so I had a place to hold it for the rest. Tomorrow, I'm finishing that. Now to decide on a plinth. Oh and figure out how to attach the feather that broke off.

He looks awesome!

Amazing detail in the hair, eyes and metals. Love the leather armor.

The feather broke off with mine too, I used superglue and that worked.

Mine needs more work, I will shamelessly use yours for reference.

*** Did you see legendarion is going to sculpt more Anthro busts this year?*** :devil:

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 3

Thanks y'all!

@ Herman- I did. I was over on the site yesterday, drooling over the male and female cat people. My list of want from them is sitting at around $100.

I'm waiting for the Elephant and Rhino Bust he promised, and curious to see what he will do with the Giraffe.

Cheetah and Leopard, maybe..

If he ever sculpts a bust of a Snakeman or a Lizard I will sacrifice my bank account.

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 2

Thanks y'all!

@ Herman- I did. I was over on the site yesterday, drooling over the male and female cat people. My list of want from them is sitting at around $100.

I'm waiting for the Elephant and Rhino Bust he promised, and curious to see what he will do with the Giraffe.

If he ever sculpts a bust of a Snakeman or a Lizard I will sacrifice my bank account.

All I know is eventually I'll have several hundred dollars in legendarion sculpts. I love the anthro busts, I need them all. I also know I'm a super slow painter so I can purchase when I'm ready to start one. It just so happens that I have 20 minis already needing paint. I'm certainly not in immediate need of stuff to paint. So I'm trying to focus my purchases to some of the smaller studios and I've really been trying to be pickier in my purchases.

• Like 2

Thanks y'all!

All I know is eventually I'll have several hundred dollars in legendarion sculpts. I love the anthro busts, I need them all. I also know I'm a super slow painter so I can purchase when I'm ready to start one. It just so happens that I have 20 minis already needing paint. I'm certainly not in immediate need of stuff to paint. So I'm trying to focus my purchases to some of the smaller studios and I've really been trying to be pickier in my purchases.

The Buffalo one is nice too...And that one already excists.

I'm not going into the 70mm anthros though, or else I won't be able to buy more Reaper, Grenadier, Mithril. Ral Partha and others anymore.

• Like 2

Thanks y'all!

I'm not going into the 70mm anthros though, or else I won't be able to buy more Reaper, Grenadier, Mithril. Ral Partha and others anymore.

The buffalo is one I'll skip, it's my least favorite. I figure, when I'm ready I'll order the hyena bust and the two 70mm. I have an a grand plan for diorama or vignette forming in my mind for those two. That's way in the future, like next year in the future.

I love Reaper the bestest, but I have 20 minis with 20's of dollars invested in Bones 3 coming soon plus, the 20s of various mini companies in the 28mm range sitting in boxes, drawers...I have 20 minis is what I'm getting at. Lol

• Like 2

Thanks y'all!

The buffalo is one I'll skip, it's my least favorite. I figure, when I'm ready I'll order the hyena bust and the two 70mm. I have an a grand plan for diorama or vignette forming in my mind for those two. That's way in the future, like next year in the future.

I love Reaper the bestest, but I have 20 minis with 20's of dollars invested in Bones 3 coming soon plus, the 20s of various mini companies in the 28mm range sitting in boxes, drawers...I have 20 minis is what I'm getting at. Lol

Bones III I invested in..and still adding..

Also Kensei Undead Samurai..When ready I'll take my pick there.

The Hyena is awesome, I had so much fun painting him.

Such a great sculpt, all those knives, belts...piercings..

Yeah I'll skip the Buffalo too, I want a Rhino or Elephant, I'm very anxious to see those, and still wonder how he will do the Elephant's trunk on a bust, will it be in the way?

Will it be "whole" ? Maybe holding a weapon?

So many ideas...

• Like 2

Oh yes, if he finished the Elephant this year, I would not none able to resist that one. I lurve elephants. Or if he did a female bust counterpart to a Tuma. Oh I don't think that will happen but I'd be so happy to part with many dollars for one of those. Really, It'd be very hard to resist any kind of cat bust.

• Like 2

Oh yes, if he finished the Elephant this year, I would not none able to resist that one. I lurve elephants. Or if he did a female bust counterpart to a Tuma. Oh I don't think that will happen but I'd be so happy to part with many dollars for one of those. Really, It'd be very hard to resist any kind of cat bust.

Cheetah and Leopard are coming :devil:

• Like 2

Cheetah and Leopard are coming :devil:

Shhhh, hush now.

Lol

• Like 2