Tiniest paints a Lion Man: Tuma Windrunner

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, micron pens are awesome for cheating pupils. Nice round dot,then just a dab of the brush while the ink is still wet to blur it a bit, so much easier than trying to paint it on. :-D

heyyyy!  dats cheatun!  you lowly varmit.   :grr:

(I should have thought of that.. need trip to Michaels while the boss is clothes shopping) ^_^

Yep it sure is. :-D on the big guys like this, it was very helpful.  

I'm very "meh" about micron pens to use personally, but I know others do great stuff with them.

I originally got it for making dots on 28mm eyeballs, it did not work. I just learned to have a steady hand for those. But for the biggies, it worked very well.
  • Like 1

Also, micron pens are awesome for cheating pupils. Nice round dot,then just a dab of the brush while the ink is still wet to blur it a bit, so much easier than trying to paint it on. :-D

heyyyy!  dats cheatun!  you lowly varmit.   :grr:

(I should have thought of that.. need trip to Michaels while the boss is clothes shopping) ^_^

Some people can't even put a dot into the middle of an eye let alone brush it while still wet to get a pupil effect. No such thing as cheating, it's a "different technique". Well it's cheating if you have someone paint the whole thing then say you did it... lol.

• Like 2

Lol Bathory

Uber- I'm thinking the nose scar will be fresh, the rest old. I'll have to do some googling on how to paint fresh scar and scar tissue.

or just ask some of our forum members to take pics of thier fingers.. lots of fresh and old scars there..   I can attest that... if blood was not contributed then it was not done right!

• Like 4

Well done so far! I may have to think about am going to be doing a bust this year.

FTFY! :;):

Quoted for trooth. Do eet. Seriously it's so much fun. Do eet.

TROOTH not "tooth" lol ::P::lol:

Lol, leave me alone I was up til 2:30 in the morning working on Eyeballs and since 9 am working on fur. Lol and I just realized I've eaten nothing since 5pm yesterday. :-/ Edited by tiniest rhombus
  • Like 1

Well done so far! I may have to think about am going to be doing a bust this year.

FTFY!  :;):

TROOTH not "tooth" lol  ::P:  :lol:

Well I'm having to watch my budget a bit but i'll make you'll a deal if you don't mind doing some leg work for me: Send me a list of a few busts that are reasonable priced and awesome and I will put some serious thought into it. 

:)

And send it in PM

Edited by Arc 724
  • Like 2

Well done so far! I may have to think about am going to be doing a bust this year.

FTFY!  :;):

TROOTH not "tooth" lol  ::P:  :lol:

Well I'm having to watch my budget a bit but i'll make you'll a deal if you don't mind doing some leg work for me: Send me a list of a few busts that are reasonable priced and awesome and I will put some serious thought into it. 

:)

And send it in PM

You have yourself a deal.
  • Like 2

Lol, leave me alone I was up til 2:30 in the morning working on Eyeballs and since 9 am working on fur. Lol and I just realized I've eaten nothing since 5pm yesterday. :-/

Heh, just playin' with you. I know how that is with working on the figures too late.   :B):

• Like 2

Lol, leave me alone I was up til 2:30 in the morning working on Eyeballs and since 9 am working on fur. Lol and I just realized I've eaten nothing since 5pm yesterday. :-/

Heh, just playin' with you. I know how that is with working on the figures too late.   :B):

You just get on a roll ya know. :-)

Beard, face fur, some hair highlights and I'm off to bake a cheesecake and make some pasta. So hungry suddenly... Blurry pictures...oh well good nosigh for now.

post-13108-0-50772800-1435868017_thumb.jpgpost-13108-0-39577700-1435868042_thumb.jpgpost-13108-0-73943100-1435868068_thumb.jpgpost-13108-0-83288700-1435868096_thumb.jpg

• Like 8