Tiniest paints a Lion Man: Tuma Windrunner

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done so far! I may have to think about am going to be doing a bust this year.

FTFY!  :;):

Quoted for trooth. Do eet. Seriously it's so much fun. Do eet.

TROOTH not "tooth" lol  ::P:  :lol:

Well I'm having to watch my budget a bit but i'll make you'll a deal if you don't mind doing some leg work for me: Send me a list of a few busts that are reasonable priced and awesome and I will put some serious thought into it. 

:)

And send it in PM

"busts that are reasonable priced and awesome"

I have been told I'm a cheap date and my ... nevermind.

Each new WIP pic is getting better and better! Amazing job!

• Like 5

I think I'm going to get to finish Mr. mans fur today. Squee. :-D Not so squee, I found a couple more mold lines that are going to drive me batty if I don't fix them. I hope I can put a little sealer over them to help smooth them out rather than ruining part of the paint to sand them down. :-(

I'm thinking of using RMS dark skin or mahogany brown as my base for the leather. They both have a hint of red in them. Thoughts?

• Like 1

I think a red brown would look lovely on his armor to add more colors.

I like using nightmare black as a shadow on red browns since nightmare black is a blue black.

Also if you mix them together you can get a really nice dark chocolate brown.

Edited by Bathory
  • Like 2

I like using nightmare black as a shadow on red browns since nightmare black is a blue black.

Good idea... I don't have nightmare black but I betcha I could improvise. Thanks

Off topic.... everytime I see your avatar I wanna hug that cat so bad!!!! And rub it's belly :D

:-) Our Ivy cat is not much for hugging but she'd love some belly rubs. I think her constant state is twisty. She's the twistiest cat we've ever had. You can hug and belly rub our Lily cat though. :-)

• Like 4

Lol Bathory

Uber- I'm thinking the nose scar will be fresh, the rest old. I'll have to do some googling on how to paint fresh scar and scar tissue.

or just ask some of our forum members to take pics of thier fingers.. lots of fresh and old scars there..   I can attest that... if blood was not contributed then it was not done right!

I'll post up my fresh scar from using a handsaw.  ::P:

• Like 3

Good idea... I don't have nightmare black but I betcha I could improvise. Thanks

*cough* Ruddy Brown (red brown) *cough* Walnut Brown (great shadow)*cough*
  • Like 2

I think a red brown would look lovely on his armor to add more colors.I like using nightmare black as a shadow on red browns since nightmare black is a blue black.Also if you mix them together you can get a really nice dark chocolate brown.

*cough* Ruddy Brown (red brown) *cough* Walnut Brown (great shadow)*cough*

I have ruddy brown in both regular and extra strong. Walnut brown not so much. You'd think with as many Browns I have I'd have that one since its talked about so much...

Thanks for the reminder about ruddy brown, it's actually sitting out on my work station for this very reason. Completely forgot about that plan. Lol

• Like 2