Euterpe - DSM Muse

Marineal

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's beautiful and you did a great job on the fine details!  (Eyes, speckles on the rock, jewelry, etc.)  ^_^ 

The pictures make me feel like maybe she could use some deeper shadows here and there, especially on the smaller rocks.  It is entirely possible that it's just the pictures, I didn't click through and check all the WIP photos.  It's a minor thing though, she is one of my favorites from the Stephanie Law line and you did a great job on her.  ^_^

• Like 1

i think you missed the toes. Need like orange or hot pink on the toes.

I am seriously considering adding toenail polish to her actually... :) May have to just bite the bullet and do it!

Wow Marineal, This is really pleasant.

Very smooth and innocent feeling I get from this. The music practically flows from the this piece.

Well done.

Thanks so much! She is a fantastic sculpt!

She's beautiful and you did a great job on the fine details!  (Eyes, speckles on the rock, jewelry, etc.)  ^_^

The pictures make me feel like maybe she could use some deeper shadows here and there, especially on the smaller rocks.  It is entirely possible that it's just the pictures, I didn't click through and check all the WIP photos.  It's a minor thing though, she is one of my favorites from the Stephanie Law line and you did a great job on her.  ^_^

I think you're absolutely right. Some more shadows would have made my highlighting pop more.. 

Being honest, I was so impatient to get her finished up that I didn't even wait for the glue to dry completely to take her pictures!! That was a mistake. ;)

Thanks for all the wonderful input, y'all! It makes such a difference to me.

• Like 2