Sign in to follow this  
gmpathfinder

My first conversion. Bones lioness + Rogan = catfolk ranger

One of my pics in my new Rise of the Runelords campaign wanted to play a catfolk male. I couldn't find a match, so I'm making one. This is my first real attempt to mash together some bones.

The victims: post-8340-0-79295600-1434927531_thumb.jpg

The result:post-8340-0-08923000-1434927553_thumb.jpgpost-8340-0-60101800-1434927564_thumb.jpg

What I'm bringing to the table: post-8340-0-48779500-1434927575_thumb.jpg

And we're off to the painting table:post-8340-0-78466300-1434927619_thumb.jpgpost-8340-0-46732600-1434927640_thumb.jpg

• Like 13

Nice start!   Are you playing both human+cat head as well as Cat + human head?    Possibly a were cat stuck mid transformation?

• Like 2

Nice start!   Are you playing both human+cat head as well as Cat + human head?    Possibly a were cat stuck mid transformation?

Or stick the human head on the cat body and call it a sphinx.  Maybe use some putty to turn that lump around the neck join into a collar/choker/amulet.  Maybe the hood could be turned into a headdress.  Maybe add wings if you've got some spares.  The half-orcish look to the face might actually kind of work, by making the face a little more bestial.

Edited by Jordan Peacock
  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BardicDave
      I previously posted a show-off thread for the male lion in this pair, but I wound up stripping him and repainting him after mistakenly ruining him when doing touch-ups/sealing. So here they both are!

C&C welcome.

• By Inarah
      Lions actually prefer grasslands and scrub.  Here is a pair prowling along a tree line.  I kept the bases simple for gaming.  They will join the pack of hunting cats I did for my Warlord army all those years ago. 

These were painted as part of my Thanksgiving paint binge. 
    • By Maledrakh
      A pair of big cats from the second Bones Kickstarter campaign Expansion set #1. That expansion was a seemingly random collection of different minis, these were the only “natural” creatures it it.

The camera washes out the colours even though I have reduced the wossitsname that makes it less washed out as much as possible.

I think the female turned out better. There is something wonky about the face of the male.
      They are based on my 50x25mm 3D printed oval bases. I put the stl on thingiverse where it can be downloaded for free.

and now I have a hankering for *that* candy bar. You know which one.

• By Dilvish the Deliverer
      A mini I finished up last week while I was procrastinating finishing another mini (procrastination can be productive as long as you do something else that needs to be done other than what you are avoiding).

Still need to base him; just need to find the right base for his Official Tre Manor StanceTM.

• By Clearman
      I set off on this guy thinking it would have a woodsy color scheme.  I'm not really sure how I evolved into the assassin-esque colors, but I like how it turned out.

Comments and critiques welcome.

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)