Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Freeblades: Creatures of Faelon by DGS Games, LLC

I really like The Lioness. That would be a great barbarian character figure for just about any fantasy setting. The saryad looks nice too, good action pose on a creature you don't see a lot of figures for.

Yeah, she's awesome.

I have a feeling I'm going to end up backing this. I may have to reconsider my bones 3 pledge and drop it a tad bit.

DGS Creatures Kickstarter just reached funding goal, now to get a few more backers (and not have any drop out at the last minute).

Thanks for all of your support.

• Like 3

Whoo! Funded!  And I'm glad they posted the photos where people can see them easily. 

I think I'll have to go after the Lioness & maybe the Ventarx (I like Patrick's work).

RM

• Like 2

I like that lioness as well. Is she going to be a $6 add-on?

I'm thinking of backing for a couple of the new figures, the lioness and the archer that's pictured at the bottom which is in their store for $6

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 1

Yep, Lioness is a $6 add-on, per update #12.

I'm in for several figures, right now, including her. Thinking about adding for the Saryad, too, but still a little on the fence.

K I will look it over more tomorrow morning at work and decide. If I go in, it's for between 3-5 figures.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 2

Nice choices. I'm getting a pair each of the Lioness and the Saryad.  I've already got their dryad.  Last year I picked up a couple of fighters from one of the factions. 

• Like 2

I've been looking for a good figure or figures to include with the Lionman I got from Kaha and that Lioness facing off against him speaks to me.

• Like 1