Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Freeblades: Creatures of Faelon by DGS Games, LLC

I'm so glad they made funding PLUS a little more.  I was worried that it might not make it.  Good for them and I'm in for 4 fun creatures!

• Like 3

Welp, per update surveys are going out . . . and, indeed, I have a survey waiting for me, now.

Begin the daunting task of figuring out exactly which minis I most want. :blink:

Yeah, they were shipping stuff from the store pretty quickly, if by itself/split from actual KS stuff with paid extra shipping.

Still feel bad not getting any of the KS monsters, but they just didn't speak to me like their humanoids.

• Like 1

Yeah, they were shipping stuff from the store pretty quickly, if by itself/split from actual KS stuff with paid extra shipping.

Still feel bad not getting any of the KS monsters, but they just didn't speak to me like their humanoids.

Ahh, didn't realize that. I was very surprised when I looked and it showed they are shipping KS stuff next year (I think February). 

Sep 9 2015

Argrush Complete!

This makes the 3rd greens of 5 done!

Playtest rules for this guy is also progressing well and its near final (if you subscribe to our FaceBook page, you've already seen more detailed updates on this).

Below is the final green next to one of our Rustlers for size comparison.......she fills out that 50mm base pretty well.  :)

6c50b18aaf13ef22eec2d98e262f9ad8_origina
Notes on reward delivery:

We are having the greens mastered as soon as we have them in hand.  Once we have all the models a backer requested available, we will go ahead an ship (as an example, we've already shipped to a handful of backers that only requested existing models).

In other news, we're planning some cool stuff for 2016:

https://www.facebook.com/DGSGames/photos/a.111621675541249.7321.106197659416984/897391716964237/?type=1&theater

Sep 29 2015

Fulfillment update.....all is on track.

It’s been a while since I'd posted an update and wanted to let everyone know that we hadn't disappeared. :)

1st, if you have a question it’s probably better that you reach out to us directly either via Facebook page or email. Since we are in the middle of fulfillment, I am not checking messages here daily (sorry Paul).

So, speaking of fulfillment:

-We’ve completed delivery to ~20% of our backers. How you ask, they’d requested only existing product, so we saw no reason to make them wait.

-We have the masters of the Ventarx in hand. A bit of clean up and then off to production molds!

-We have greens of the Ar-Grush and Saryad in flight to us.

-Haven’t seen a WIP shot of the Shalkarak in a bit, but it is being sculpted as I type this. Once Patrick Keith finishes up the Shalkarak, he will begin the Mokruhl.

So, that puts us pretty square on track for meeting our delivery date....crazy I know.J

Now a bit of bad news/good news.

Appears we did not do an awesome job estimating the final cost of the Ventarx (and likely a couple other creatures) so some of our reward levels are priced pretty low. Obviously we are honoring all pledges at the advertised rate, but when we go to production, you will likely see prices a bit higher than our estimated MSRP. Means that if you jumped in on the Kickstarter, you got an even better deal than you thought...but if you decided to wait and buy it after the Kickstarter, you missed an opportunity for a great discount.

Nov 1 2015

Took the Crown!

Can't imagine a better way to celebrate than to post some good news.

1st, a picture a painted Ventarx.

19ec0ed2eea135ac9cc13c3b88cdec2e_origina

Painted by our friend Pat Chambers.  This is one of our masters that we will use for display in our booth.

Other updates:

• Ventarx and Ar-Grush- Mastered and should have production spins back by the end of November.
  • Saryad and Shalkarak - In route to Valiant to be mastered.
  • Mokruhl - sculpting in progress

We're looking solid for delivery on time (you don't know how much we like saying that :D ).

Dec 7 2015

Happy Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day

I can’t believe it’s been over a month since our last update.

Sculpt/Master/Production Run Summary/Status

• Ventarx and Ar-Grush– we have production models in hand.

• Saryad – We have masters in hand and the production mold in progress.We should see production copies in the next week or 2.

• Shalkarak – sculpt is done

• Mokruhl – sculpt is about half done…once completed, this and the Shalkarak will both be sent to be mastered.

On a personal note, having seen the Ventarx and Ar-Grush, I think you will be very happy with both the detail and the joins on the various pieces….I know I was impressed.

Reward Delivery Summary/Status

• Rewards that include existing models only (none of the new creatures) have all been sent out (last one was mid-November).

• Rewards that include existing models plus the Ventarx or Ar-Grush (but no other creatures created from this project) will be sent out this week.

• Rewards that include existing models plus the Ventarx or Ar-Grush or Saryad (but no Mokruhl or Shalkarak) should be shipped before the end of the year.

• Rewards that include Mokruhl and Shalkarak are still on track to be shipped February 2016 (our commitment date)….we’re hoping for earlier.

That means by the end of the week, we will have completed early delivery to about 30% of our backers.  If you have any questions about the status of your rewards, please contact me (Richard) at: rlonski at dgsgames.com

• Like 1