Sign in to follow this  
Bonwirn

CAV Operations Group (COG) Update Request?

I was wondering if there was any traction on the COG team in development? Haven't really heard anything since the update a while back asking folks to send in their email if they were interested.

Edited by Bonwirn
  • Like 2

I'm finishing up with the program specifics now and will be getting in touch with those people that contacted me. I was wanting to have the release dates tied down a little bit better so we are all working with the new book...new minis and such.

• Like 3

AS we wanted people to have the new models in hand for demos the COG program was delayed due to the delays in the KS. With the figures finally on their way, I will have the COG packets out to those who have signed up by the end of January.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MusicalFeline
      Brief word of introduction. I know next to nil about CAV. My current interest in it is solely from a painting perspective. With that in mind, please excuse any blunders I make.

So, I'm a painter looking for some cool stuff to paint. I see CAV's mechs. I think "I like mechs, those look cool, I think I'll grab some". Then my eyes flicker upwards towards where it says "10mm scale". I think you can see where this is going.

Long story short, how big are these? It looks like they come on 1" hexes, and $4.99-$6.99 is quite a lot to charge for a small mini (in my opinion, of course).

Many thanks, all!
    • By BLZeebub
      So after too many years of painting with my bottles just in boxes or standing around on my shelf of shame or in various drawers, I have finally at much cost of labor made paint organizers!  BEHOLD!  I made these to hold up to 204 Reaper dropper sized bottles (Army Painter and Vallejo fit too).  They aren't the only ones I use by any means, but they're the bulk of my paint collection.

Wasn't the hardest thing in the world, but honestly I might try another method if I do this again.  Right now the units are loose, probably going to lean them on the wall--eventually I would put supports on the backs so they can stand up at an angle (think picture frames).  The insane super duper bonus feature is that I can put the two together and transport, or more importantly, SHAKE all my paints at once!  The main purpose was organization though and being able to see each of my paints and, when I've organized and sorted them, see the spectrum at a glance rather than digging through a drawer as I have been doing.  For the chromophiles out there I'll post pics when they're sorted and in their proper places.

To make them, I sized the bottles and figured out the hole size and spacing (bottles are about 1" diameter, I used a 1 1/8" hole saw (paddle bit blew out the back side) and drilled 102 holes (sandwiched the 3/4" boards together).  It took hours as my drills' batteries kept dying and the saw lost its good edge by the 60th holes or so.  I used the "holes" I drilled out as supports (had to chisel the middle supports in half) between the silver parts and the 5mm (yes, civilized world, in the US we know how to use proper/metric, and certain sizes of wood are specified in metric!) plywood base (black, not really visible).  I carefully glued and screwed these together.  Decided to use up some spray paint I had lying around.  Enjoy and be inspired!

• By Werkrobotwerk
      I had painted a flail as a test model, and then decided to do a group since it was an easy color scheme.
      had too many tags, but it's a pillager, wolverine, flail, outlaw, and poltergeist 

• By proggyfroggy
      Hi all, does anyone know where I could find a painting guide (PDF, video, anything really) to help me out with the Brother Lazarus Plague Doctor mini from the Dungeon Dwellers? Thanks in advance!
    • By Standifer
      So I finally fell into the temptation and got my first ground based sci fi minis!(I do have spaceships.) 
      A Cataphract, conquerer , and a halberd by Reaper minis came in with my horsman today! Sadly the halberd is missing a piece so it may in end up being returned. 
      So my first order of business was a small conversion to the cataphract
      Before conversion

And the conquerer has donated the necessary parts for said conversion, specifically his smaller missile pods.

A bit of work with an exacto knife removed said weapons.

And a bit more exacto work to make a spot for the pods on the Cataphract.

Some super glue to assemble the cataphract and voila! It is time for paint!

And don’t worry about the Conquerer, I have a conversion in mind for it too. It just might not be a true mech when I’m done.......

More sci-fi stuff to come soon I hope!
      And maybe just maybe I’ll try to make a backstory for these guys.
      Thankyou for looking! 

• Who's Online   25 Members, 2 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)