Sign in to follow this  
Dadcubed

Bones III Sneaky Peeks

Ok. If you have clicked here looking for sneak peeks at the new bones you are either going to be disappointed that it's just posts from people wishing to also see stuff or you can post links for me to other places on the forum where I can see some sneak peeks to WET my appetite before the main event in just over a week.

• Like 1

Sweet-dipped munchable gremlins, that's the finest example of 100% pure high octane 5-headed turbocharged death awesome that's ever seared itself indelibly into my heart.  It's like a perpetual self-sustaining engine of refined AMAZING, a fusion reactor of OH YEAH that could power five continents and have enough AWESOME left over to terraform six moons and a small planetoid. 

And it's not even fully armed and operational yet. 

• Like 14

Sweet-dipped munchable gremlins, that's the finest example of 100% pure high octane 5-headed turbocharged death awesome that's ever seared itself indelibly into my heart.  It's like a perpetual self-sustaining engine of refined AMAZING, a fusion reactor of OH YEAH that could power five continents and have enough AWESOME left over to terraform six moons and a small planetoid. 

I knooow, i spent so long admiring it, and then talking with Julie about dragon anatomy  ::D:

• Like 4

My wallet can't repel dragons of that magnitude!

• Like 6

We won't get another chance at this, Marineal.  10-bill, 20-bill, 50-bill, all denominations follow me!

• Like 4

I already know what I will paint it ( and the color scheme is Julie Guthrie approved)

And no it is not Tiamat colors :P

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 6

We won't get another chance at this, Marineal.  10-bill, 20-bill, 50-bill, all denominations follow me!

I was unwise to lower my defenses.

• Like 2

I already know what I will paint it ( and the color scheme is Julie Guthrie approved)

I've got to go classic.  White, Green, Red, Blue, Black and red body. 

• Like 8

I've got to go classic.  White, Green, Red, Blue, Black and red body. 

Amen. Already ready already.

• Like 1

I've got to go classic. White, Green, Red, Blue, Black and red body.

I look forward to seeing it! I will be painting 2 and the 2nd will probably be along more traditional Tiamat lines

I will see if I can find any of the other pictures I took at ReaperCon

• Like 3