Glenn's Endless Minis Thread

Starting this new thread since it seems my pile of minis is really starting to pile up and I need to stay motivated to paint. So here we go!

I started working on my podcast character Desmond. Unfortunately my previous WIP pics were out of focus so he is pretty far along in the pics below. 

post-11503-0-08418900-1435489363_thumb.jpgpost-11503-0-60472700-1435489361_thumb.jpg

As I get some more progress I'll keep slinging some pics up here. Would love to get some C&C on what you all think.

• Like 19
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for everyone's C&C so far. I worked on Desmond a bit more but ended up not liking how the colors were looking so I have been trying to restore it closer to what I had. I did start work on another mini who will be a recurring villain for the podcast.

The sculpt was a bit funky with a mild line going staight down the middle of his face but since I'm going for tabletop quality I pressed on. Happy with him so far but what do you all think

post-11503-0-09720200-1435885631_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Thanks to everyone for the likes. Got a question though. I need a mini for a were-crocodile does anyone have any suggestions for a mini?

IIRC - look up the Privateer Press website. I believe they have a few.

Thanks to everyone for the likes. Got a question though. I need a mini for a were-crocodile does anyone have any suggestions for a mini?

IIRC - look up the Privateer Press website. I believe they have a few.

thanks I'll check it out now

• Like 1

Finally back again. Since I'm on vacation I wanted to tackle some of my larger miniatures so I started on Cinder. He is pretty far along. I intended to post more WIP pics but really couldn't until I started assembling him. 

post-11503-0-56189300-1437047395_thumb.jpg

post-11503-0-66471600-1437047394_thumb.jpg

As always C&C is welcomed and appreciated

• Like 2