Sign in to follow this  
scipio.au

Citadel Oldhammer Goblin Unit & Heartbreaker Boss (for KoW)

Coming from a long time Goblin Guy...FANTASTIC! You've done a TERRIFIC job on the Old Green Fellows...GREAT brushwork. WELL DONE!

These gobbos are so great!  (Malefactus always beats me to complementing people's goblins!)  I *love* what you did with the shields, and the scalemail is just fabulous as well.  It's always so cool to see people go back and do oldskool miniatures with newskool brushwork.  Really helps you appreciate how great the sculpts still are.

Thanks guys, I do find goblins fun to paint - as long as there aren't too many of them at once! But old and new, they tend to have a lot of personality and more than a touch of fun to them. 

Wow fantastic highlights on their skin and great details on all the weapons and armor. I really especially like the shield on the back of one of them.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/554542735/space-raiders-the-space-goblins?ref=creator_nav&fbclid=IwAR2h-8VsOTVqQQ_gMAqIGt7JgDvMDxwHvFgWQzDCAKXjyUCuYXr2m1TbpFY

Space Riders "The Space Goblins!"

This is the 4th chapter in the Space Raiders range. Bringing miniatures with the classic late 80's and early 90's oldschool look and cast in metal (except for those especified).

This time focusing on the Space Goblins and the Mind Controllers.

They will the perfect reinforcements for your classic armies or maybe you'll start right from here!

You can see more pics of all of them at my Facebook group,

Space Raiders:https://www.facebook.com/groups/775315502580794/

The new Goblins and orc arms are sculpted by the goblin master himself KEVIN ADAMS, while the Mind controller is no other than Bob Olley! Two true oldhammer legends!

• By izzylobo
      Citadel has just released (to pre-order - they're coming out next week) a new line of Contrast paints which behave rather differently than conventional minis paints in a number of respects. 

I recently got a chance to play around with them at my local Warhammer store, and wrote down some initial impressions. 

Has anyone else gotten a chance to mess around with these, and if so, what was your thoughts on them? 
      (my favorite result down below) 

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/classic-dwarves-by-kev-adams/x/10803452?mc_cid=6322f6fd25&mc_eid=a7826e4565#/

Overview EOE Presents a Harlequin Miniatures Production - 36 Classic Oldhammer Dwarves by Kev Adams These wonderful miniatures were commissioned by Dean Edwards for Harlequin Miniatures from Kev Adams back in 1994. We want to bring them back to their original glory. They are being remolded to cast in lead-free pewter by the skillful (ish) hands of John Olsen and his crew of slightly abused staff. Fletcher stood proudly upon the ridge of the mountain and looked down upon the Blood River, its distinctive reddish colour leeching out from the mountain’s massive iron ore reserves. The iron they refined gave his family both strength and wealth but still the Bone Clans attacked. Three times in the last cycle the Goblins had assaulted his homeland and three times they had been driven back. His Spies told him that they believed the Dwarves of the Blood River to be mining for gold rather than iron and they would continue their assaults until they were successful. The Goblins were stupid … and soon they would be dead. 

36 Excellently sculpted Kev Adams Dwarves. A very rare change in design and a rare opportunity to help us bring them back to the gaming table.

Godber's Raiding Party

Warwick's Champions

Boris's Tunnel Skirmishers

Rappaport's Mountain Marauders

Fletchers Slade Army
    • By TheOldGuard
      "One of my favourite range of figures ever was Citadel's 1980's licensed "Lord Of The Rings" minis. I have finally decided to get all the miniatures I own painted up (over time) & try to acquire the ones which are missing from my collection (& paint them up too!)". Here is my next completed mini - Treebeard: Mighty Ent.

I tried to keep the colours as close to Treebeard's description in the book. I guess this mini sculpt may seem a little dated by todays wonderfully elaborate standards but I think it has it's own charm especially in his warm characterful face.

Comments & thoughts always welcome!

Thanks for looking & "Hrum Hoom"!

• Who's Online   41 Members, 3 Anonymous, 199 Guests (See full list)