Sign in to follow this  
TheOldGuard

Bones 77039: Janan, Female Dragon Slayer

It's always great to see a Young Woman get a head. Now that I've gotten THAT out of my system, your creation is OUTSTANDING. Your colors are WONDERFUL & your brushwork is BEAUTIFUL. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 6

The bright yellow hair stands out a bit much.... but I love how the dragon head turned out. I have put off doing this in Bones because I worried about the detail, but I see you pulled it out very well.

• Like 3

Nicely done, I agree with Inarah about the yellow hair though. The brightness could be knocked down a bit with more of a dirty blonde as to not draw the eye so much.

• Like 1

There are a few places on the mini where the detail is a bit fuzzy and you need to help it along by painting it on, but overall the detail's not too bad.

• Like 1

Fantastic job on the dragon head. Lovely highlights on the scales and great purple mouth and tongue with a beautiful yellow eye.

• Like 1

This figure was one of the ones that sold me on Bones 1, and one of the figures I was most disappointed with the finished product. You did a good job on it however. Cheers.

• Like 1

I actually didn't like mine..seeing her painted this way makes me think she does have potential.

A job well done

• Like 1