• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ludo
      Per Izzy,
      If you picked up either of the Art Books in the Bones III and IV kick-starters and would like to get them autographed, be sure to bring them with you to ReaperCon. Izzy will be signing them when time allows. 
    • By BananeDC
      Hop, here we go !

Succubi (nude) :
      https://postimg.cc/DmM9ZxJP

• By Bane Of Humanity
      I didnt do too much detail on these guys.  I was mostly just using up paint that I had mixed for my goblins.  Im not entirely a fan of these guys but I figured Id paint them up anyone for a Tundra themed campaign Im working on.

• By Evilhalfling
      Peter Paul Rubens 1577-1640

Rubens's depiction of males is equally stylized, replete with meaning, and quite the opposite of his female subjects. His male nudes represent highly athletic and large mythical or biblical men. Unlike his female nudes, most of his male nudes are depicted partially nude, with sashes, armour, or shadows shielding them from being completely unclothed. These men are twisting, reaching, bending, and grasping: all of which portrays his male subjects engaged in a great deal of physical, sometimes aggressive, action.

I added a twist, lean, and adjusted his neck.
      WIP

• By Chris Palmer
      This past week I painted the Behir figure from the Bones 3 "Stoneskull" Expansion, as I work my way through the remaining figures I haven't painted yet from that set while waiting for the arrival of Bones 4. 

For the painting article on my blog, see: Behir Article

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 241 Guests (See full list)