ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

@Harrek, Yes, it is a lot of hassle to do a second account just to guarantee a spot.  I only mentioned it because some people might be anxious enough that it would be worth it for them. 

For Bones 2 I showed up about an hour after it started and got Wave 2.  In the end it wasn't really that big of a deal, but it was my goal to get Wave 1 for at least one of these Kickstarters! 

@Harrek, Yes, it is a lot of hassle to do a second account just to guarantee a spot.  I only mentioned it because some people might be anxious enough that it would be worth it for them. 

For Bones 2 I showed up about an hour after it started and got Wave 2.  In the end it wasn't really that big of a deal, but it was my goal to get Wave 1 for at least one of these Kickstarters! 

I backed almost a week in and got Wave 1, but I ghosted and upgraded several times

• Like 1

I'm so psyched for the lizardmen!  I've wanted them in bones from the moment I saw them.  The core set is already worth it just for those sweet mooks!

YAAAAAYYYYY!!! LIZARDMEN!!!!!!

• Like 2

I'd like to add a link to the kickstarter to my web site.

First, is that ok with Reaper?

Second, if it is ok, are there any large graphic banners available or do you mind if I make my own from available graphics?

That's a good question.

I added a link on my miniatures blog using the banner image from the teaser, but I would take it down immediately, if asked.

• Like 1

Having already experienced first hand how awful bad the Stripe payment seriously-they-call-that-processing!?! is, I'm actually reluctant to back. Well, in a couple of hours things might actually work properly... right?

I'm still stuck in Processing an hour later...

Yeah, not exactly the way I anticipated spending the first hour of the KS.

• Like 1

I went through my history and found the page that asked me if I wanted to pay x amount with this credit card and I clicked pledge again and it ended up processing just fine I am now a backer in wave 1.  I dont know if this was just fortunate timing or if what I did had something to do with it!

I did the same thing here and it did process and now my pledge is in at wave 1!  And I am backer 3081 even though I am in wave 1....

Edited by Harrek
  • Like 4

I went through my history and found the page that asked me if I wanted to pay x amount with this credit card and I clicked pledge again and it ended up processing just fine I am now a backer in wave 1.  I dont know if this was just fortunate timing or if what I did had something to do with it!

Awesome! This worked for me as well!

• Like 2

I did the same thing here and it did process and now my pledge is in at wave 1!  And I am backer 3081 even though I am in wave 1....

Worked for me too!  Thank you for the fix!

• Like 1

Looks like we've got a while to wait on the next big piece though.  The next large 8-bit character is bottom right of the current map, with 10 or 11 goals between us and it.

Think that's the $1 million mark?

Probably, or at least a multiple of 250.

Counting out in 30ks, it looks like it'll fall around 500k

Goals start getting further and further apart for freebies.  Paid goals bight be close to $30k for a while, but free ones are going to need to go up by more than that.  I think even a million for that final goal is wishful thinking.

If Reaper is having trouble updating the KS, could you PLEASE post updates somewhere else? I can't stay up all day.

Awesome! This worked for me as well!

Yeah thanks a ton man! I did this to and it processed fine. Wave 1 Baby!

• Like 1