ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

I went through my history and found the page that asked me if I wanted to pay x amount with this credit card and I clicked pledge again and it ended up processing just fine I am now a backer in wave 1.  I dont know if this was just fortunate timing or if what I did had something to do with it!

Wow, hey, that actually worked!!!!! YAY!!!!! *throws confetti* I even made it into my Wave 1 spot!! :bday: Thank you thank you so much!! *hugs*

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 4

I went through my history and found the page that asked me if I wanted to pay x amount with this credit card and I clicked pledge again and it ended up processing just fine I am now a backer in wave 1.  I dont know if this was just fortunate timing or if what I did had something to do with it!

I did the same thing here and it did process and now my pledge is in at wave 1!  And I am backer 3081 even though I am in wave 1....

This worked for me too! Good thing it was still in my history! Thanks for the tip!

For what it's worth, when my pledge finally went through, the amount of backers for wave 1 did not go up. This leads me to believe that most of us in processing limbo actually have our spot claimed. Not 100% sure on this, but signs look good!

• Like 2

For those with the processing problem - has anyone's gone through that just waited?

Mine finally went through, but I don't know how long it took. I left it processing and went to do other things.

• Like 1

Is there a way to turn off that horrible autoplay on the videos?

• Like 7

Ooh, major update!

Lots of goodies slayed by Mrs.Bones.

Savage World characters

Frost Giants warriors addon

Heroes I

Diabolus dragon addon

Chill Out (yetis and snow dire wolf?)

Blackstar Corsairs futuristic soldiers addon

Next to come: Torture Chamber!

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 3

For those with the processing problem - has anyone's gone through that just waited?

Mine took about 10 min.  I just waited and it processed fine.

Frost giants....WAAAAAY better than the old ones thank you though I wish one was female....

Are those Marines from Star craft ?!?!?!??!!? Wheres the Zealot and zergling though....

• Like 2

Holy cow those Blackstar Corsairs look sweet! 
(This is, like, almost exactly what I was thinking of, when it came to 'powered armor' dudes - something more realistic than the IMEF dudes, who are a little too Gears of War for my tastes). 

• Like 2

Ooh, major update!

Lots of goodies slayed by Mrs.Bones.

Savage World characters

Frost Giants warriors addon

Heroes I

Diabolus dragon addon

Chill Out (yetis and snow dire wolf?)

Blackstar Corsairs futuristic soldiers addon

Next to come: Torture Chamber!

Woot woot!

I did the same thing here and it did process and now my pledge is in at wave 1!  And I am backer 3081 even though I am in wave 1....

This worked for me too! Good thing it was still in my history! Thanks for the tip!

For what it's worth, when my pledge finally went through, the amount of backers for wave 1 did not go up. This leads me to believe that most of us in processing limbo actually have our spot claimed. Not 100% sure on this, but signs look good!

90 minutes later... still processing.

See the fix above buddy. :-) good luck
  • Like 1