ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

Dang.  Just saw the new showcase video.  The previews for the upcoming goals are all gorgeous.  And Michael Proctor's paint jobs are just stunning.

• Like 9

@Kovbasa: Is this a new video released today?  Where can the video be seen?  Can you provide a link?

I think you are a bit confused because he's commenting on 3 separate things in that one small blurb. 

1) Showcase video is the one that's on the Kickstarter.

2) He likes all the upcoming preview pictures of the stretch goals
3) He likes the painted up figures by Proctor, Michael (under Clever Crow) has been posting them on the Forum and on his Facebook pages.

ETA: 2nd Video posted below.
Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 4

@Kovbasa: Is this a new video released today?  Where can the video be seen?  Can you provide a link?

I think you are a bit confused because he's commenting on 3 separate things in that one small blurb. 

3) He likes the painted up figures by Proctor, Michael (under Clever Crow) has been posting them on the Forum and on his Facebook pages.

Actually there is a new video on Reaper's YOUTUBE channel.  It contains some teases of upcoming goals.  I won't spoil them for you!

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

EDIT: YOUTUBE, NOT FACEBOOK.  sorry.

Edited by Carnacki the Ghost Finder
  • Like 7

I know Reaper is a smart company, but I really hope they 'release' the the five headed dragon with more time to spare so there is enough time for word to spread around the web. And so the KS servers don't crash, as there are a LOT of people waiting on that model.

• Like 2

ETA: Just got the email, must have been delayed getting to me.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 11

I don't see a new video on any of the facebooks/etc I am a part of. Links, or it didn't happen.

Ub3r, isn't that the same one from the KS?

PURPLE WORM PURPLE WORM!!! :D 

ANOTHER EXPANSION WITH GRAVEYARD STUFF!

***gets more moneys ready***

Edited by Marineal
  • Like 11

Actually there is a new video on Reaper's YOUTUBE channel.  It contains some teases of upcoming goals.  I won't spoil them for you!

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

EDIT: YOUTUBE, NOT FACEBOOK.  sorry.

What Carnacki said.  Sorry I didn't post a link.  I just viewed it via my tablet, but am responding in the forums on my computer at work (that has YouTube blocked), then got too excited to even point anybody in the right direction.

• Like 1

I don't see a new video on any of the facebooks/etc I am a part of. Links, or it didn't happen.

Ub3r, isn't that the same one from the KS?

This is the 2nd video showing a lot of new stuff and scale of figures and a few spoilers. It's from the latest update that Reaper just sent out a bit ago.

• Like 2

1. Like, we're shoewing Goals 47&48 like you expect. And also showing goals #50 and #53.

Jul 22 2015 on Reaper Miniatures Bones 3: The Search for Mr. Bones!

2. “

But even more than that, the preview reveals are not sequential. Like, we skip a few. Literally there are more reveals between the ones you'd normally get and the previews. Does that make sense?

“

We're going to show evenMORE reveals than normal tonight. Not just the "active" target and the next. But a few extra.

“

So we're about to confuse people tremendously. And I want to be sure everybody understands what's going to happen.

• Like 8

I dunno. I wish some of the larger pieces were available individually... I definitely want the Dark Young of Shub-Niggurath, but I already have more cultists than I know what to do with.

• Like 4