ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

I don't need more paint .... but ... liners :-/

Also, I'm really happy to see the foo dog!  He was the first figure I went to the "Bones Request" thread to add.

Edited by falstius
  • Like 1

[MOD] Please remember to keep the banter and silliness to the thread in Off Topic.  This thread is to be informational only.  We will be pruning posts. [/MOD]

• Like 1

Frost Giants and Paint Sets for me (maybe mouslings for my nieces).

I'm being VERY picky this time around and cherry-picking only what I really want or need, I don't need 250 more bones laying around taking up space and that I may never get to painting and end up giving away to people.

• Like 4

I love having the bones lying around... because... I can bring a big box to the game and supply most of what my DM wants to kills us with with little proxy needed... I can get my fellow players a miniature without spending alot...  Bones are great... They are inexpensive enough to not hold too dear, but cool enough to really enjoy...

• Like 4

I'm being VERY picky this time around and cherry-picking only what I really want or need, I don't need 250 more bones laying around taking up space and that I may never get to painting and end up giving away to people.

Why are you lying to yourself?  :devil:

• Like 8

Yeah, Lizardman army, Crusader army, Goblin army...

I can't see anything past Marthrangul yet. 

The new stretch goals are in the updates.  They are having trouble keeping up with the main page updates.

Is there a resource for explaining the liners and NMMs?

NMM are just paints chosen because they should work well for an easy NMM recipe.

Liners are special. Anne explained them here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/55494-color-usage-discussion-msp-and-others/(Anne is the paint mixtress extraordinaire). Also if you care to read through, you may see why folks are excited as liners have seen a resurgence and cancelled colors are returning to the active line!

Thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for.

• Like 1

Why are you lying to yourself?  :devil:

Nah, not lying to myself. Any more paints and/or frost giants and I'll pick those up too. I saw a female frost giant at ReaperCon that I really want too. 

• Like 3

Yeah, Lizardman army, Crusader army, Goblin army...

I can't see anything past Marthrangul yet. 

The new stretch goals are in the updates.  They are having trouble keeping up with the main page updates.

I couldn't get into the updates, it was timing out.  Can see it now.