ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

I think we should've had a poll for what weapons were the coolest out of Reaper's minis.

• Like 1

Really liking all these weapons bits. I'm in for 2 of all the sets except the first one.

Yeah, me too.

I'm in for FOUR of that one. ::D:

• Like 6

I figure $2 per set and I can get 2 of each of those sets, the armory is what.. $4 per set? They are very generic weapons and I have lots of generic metal weapons so I don't need more of those than the one set.

• Like 2

Pikers. I'm in for 31 of the first set right now - but I don't have a bits box. I can understand more established painters and collectors not wanting them but for me? I love them.

Also, Mouselings in Space are an instant $10 pledge for me, if only because the reaction from the space grognards is going to be so delicious.

Edited by Laoke
  • Like 7

Space marines of the Mousling chapter......with Terran Marine guns.......Don't tell Gamesworkshop or Blizzard....

• Like 9

That moment when you realize that the dragonborn/reptus/half-orc/lycan/pixie/construct/mini-treant character minis you desire are apparently more niche than Space Mouslings...

But seriously, congratulations to all fans of both mouslings and space!

• Like 11

Numbers Based on 1700-1800 Reaper time today: 
Total Gain Today - $150,534 
Total Gain 24 Hours $218,106 
Total to Next Goal - $62,999 
New Backers This Hour - 53 
Gain in last Hour - $20,138 
Current Average Pledge - $172.50 
Average Hourly Backers Today - 24.6 
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 27.7 
Average Hourly Pledges Today - $8,363 
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $9,088 
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour - 3.1 
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg - 6.9 

Current Total Pledges $2,087,001 
Current Total Backers 12,035 
Previous Hour Total Pledges $2,066,863 
Previous Hour Total Backers 11,982

• Like 1

Pikers. I'm in for 31 of the first set right now - but I don't have a bits box. I can understand more established painters and collectors not wanting them but for me? I love them.

Also, Mouselings in Space are an instant $10 pledge for me, if only because the reaction from the space grognards is going to be so delicious.

If they are old enough to be grognards, they are old enough to remember when WarHammer 40K was a satirical game.

• Like 9

Just in case you aren't exaggerating, you do know you can get a max of 10, right?