ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

Please be aware, Bryan will not be able to keep up with updates at the pace which they need to be made.

Ladystorm, any chance of please giving us a text rundown of what's next? (All based on chaos control, of course).

Also - Congrats once again guys! 2 min funding is no small feat!

The lizardfolk are awesome!!!

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THOSE THAT IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY!!11!!1!

• Like 2

Can we please get a mini of this guy?

Heck while we are at, all the goblins besides the We Be Gobs 4. Need the one with the D20!!!!

• Like 3

What happens now that Wave 1 is gone and my pledge is still processing, anyone know?

EDIT: looks like it's over-filling pledge levels. 2040 at wave 1. 

Edited by pinkymadigan
  • Like 2

Nice to see that rest of the world is being treated as second class citizens again with regards to postage. 

Nevertheless, pledge made...

You can't expect Reaper to eat the cost of international shipping. It'd be one thing if it was at all close to the cost of U.S. shipping but it is not.

Don't expect Reaper to meet the cost of international shipping at all. But US Shipping is free - i.e. subsidised by the campaign and receiving a discount from it and thus everyones contributions. ROW shipping is at cost. If US shipping was at cost, then all is fair. This is not the case so there's a lot of European people especially peed off at this. 

Don't pretend things are fair and equitable if they are demonstrably not. 

Nevertheless, Pledge made. Bring on that dragonny goodness...

• Like 1

Please be aware, Bryan will not be able to keep up with updates at the pace which they need to be made.

Ladystorm, any chance of please giving us a text rundown of what's next? (All based on chaos control, of course).

Also - Congrats once again guys! 2 min funding is no small feat!

Sorry.

At this time, I don't have information like that to share.

Above my pay grade...

• Like 8

Damn 3 mins and it almost has its goal

EDIT: NM it hit it under 4 mins

You mean under 30 minis! (+24 bonus)

And after all this talk of wanting more lizard men, what are we getting: LIZARD MEN!

• Like 3

Nice to see that rest of the world is being treated as second class citizens again with regards to postage. 

Nevertheless, pledge made...

You can't expect Reaper to eat the cost of international shipping. It'd be one thing if it was at all close to the cost of U.S. shipping but it is not.

Don't expect Reaper to meet the cost of international shipping at all. But US Shipping is free - i.e. subsidised by the campaign and receiving a discount from it and thus everyones contributions. ROW shipping is at cost. If US shipping was at cost, then all is fair. This is not the case so there's a lot of European people especially peed off at this. 

Don't pretend things are fair and equitable if they are demonstrably not. 

Nevertheless, Pledge made. Bring on that dragonny goodness...

US shipping is almost a flat cost compared to the exponential growth that overseas shipping sees.