ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

Damn 3 mins and it almost has its goal

EDIT: NM it hit it under 4 mins

You mean under 30 minis! (+24 bonus)

And after all this talk of wanting more lizard men, what are we getting: LIZARD MEN!

No...3 minutes...under 3 minutes and reaper got its goal.

• Like 1

Did anyone elses processing time take over 10 minutes?

I'm on 15 or so minutes and still processing.

• Like 2

With 200k almost upon us, I kind of hope Bryan waits for things to slow down before he goes too nuts updating things. 

• Like 1

I'm stuck in "Your Pledge is Processing" limbo! 

My pledge has been processing for the past 10 minutes.  I theoretically got in at the Wave 1 shipping... but I'm not sure that it's actually claimed. There were over 200 left when I pledged. Now, they are gone, and my payment is still processing.

Logging out and logging into another computer doesnt' help. I get "Your pledge is still processing, try again momentarily." Because I'm not yet a backer, I can't post to the comments section and there's no way to begin a new pledge!

I'd like to know if this has happened to anyone else before, and if it turns out yoru pledge was reserved or if you lost your spot?

Edited by undel
  • Like 2

Please be aware, Bryan will not be able to keep up with updates at the pace which they need to be made.

Ladystorm, any chance of please giving us a text rundown of what's next? (All based on chaos control, of course).

Also - Congrats once again guys! 2 min funding is no small feat!

Sorry.

At this time, I don't have information like that to share.

Above my pay grade...

Thanks for the quick reply! It was worth a shot!

BTW that map this time! That kicks some major elf!

• Like 1

To anyone who already has a Marthrangul, are the joints as obvious in the mini as they appear to be there? I've had a few other dragons, and the joints seemed much more seamless than those appear in the image, which makes me... dubious...

THEY'RE OVERLOADING THE SERVER! THEY'RE OVERLOADING THE SERVER! (loud pop. Control panel sprays a shower of sparks)

• Like 6

Mine has now been processing for 17 minutes.  :(  Same thing for me about selecting Wave 1 and now there not being any more of those left.  Not sure if that means it isn't going to work or what.  Makes me sad that I may be pushed much further down the line by the time it actually processes.

• Like 2

I thought this thread was for actual important discussion, not randomness... but now the randomness one is locked? 

So here's an actual question.... my pledge has just said "processing" last 20 minutes. Does anybody know the implications of this? 

• Like 1

Did anyone elses processing time take over 10 minutes?

It wasn't that long but when I put in my pledge, there were only 7 people pledged and I was #491 by the time it was done.

THEY'RE OVERLOADING THE SERVER! THEY'RE OVERLOADING THE SERVER! (loud pop. Control panel sprays a shower of sparks)

I was going to say that I raced in early just for the amusement value and bragging rights of a low backer number, but I now see that it saved me from sever processing delays as well. (My pledge took under 30 seconds.) I hope you guys get sorted out soon.  :wacko:

• Like 1