ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

Did anyone else realize a life was taken off the bottom left corner of the map after the additional stretch prize was added? I bet the items carried also do things as well. That or I may be even crazier than I thought lol.

Yep, life disappeared when Mrs. Bones got jumped by the surprise SG.

Also, new image.

ce2ec91bf396e39a5b1a2bd6201800ef_origina

Edited by Brennor
  • Like 3

I heard somewhere that Reaper is still trying to contact Paizo for a licence to do another bunch of Pathfinder BONES. Is this real?

I really loved the "Dragons Don't Share" diorama from last time, and half-regret not going in for more pieces.  Accordingly, I want to think that the Mystic Circle could come in handy at less than half the Kickstarter add-on price.  The trouble is, it looks too much like the sort of strip-mall game-store scenery piece I normally see sculpted with a hot wire out of pink foam and then slathered with sand-and-paint mix and dry-brushed grey.  In other words, I could do that tonight, without having to wait for the Bones to ship in, and without having to worry about boiling water to get the base to sit flat on the table.  I might change my mind if they could show some close-up shots that would give me some better appreciation for whatever detail and texture is on those pieces that I might not be able to accomplish myself (or at least not easily).  I think I'd find it more appealing if the stones were more cracked with clusters of moss growing on them, or had clinging vines, or had Celtic knotwork or runic carvings, or ... something.  Right now, they just look too shiny-smooth and bland.  I want to see some better pictures and be proven wrong.  :)

I kind of agree about Bonehenge... Which is a shame, since I really like my DDS scenery.

• Like 4

It may have been asked before, but I couldn't find it.

I know I backed in wave 4.. But how do I know my backer number?

I got the email and it says I'm a backer but it doesn't say : hey you're backer #...

So how did you guys know?

• Like 1

I am loving the fan support for Hobgobageddon this time around. I've already got two sets of the metal hobgoblin trio, but with support being this vocal, I dream that we might see even more sculpts in the same style. And that would make my day.

I so want Bones hobgoblins....

One of us.

• Like 2

I got the email and it says I'm a backer but it doesn't say : hey you're backer #...

You go to your little avatar/name at the top right corner, look to the right where it says "Backed Projects" and click on "View All" then you click on Bones 3 and it will look something like this:

Reaper Miniatures Bones 3: The Search for Mr. Bones!

by Reaper Miniatures

B#1967

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 1

You go to your little avatar/name at the top right corner, look to the right where it says "Backed Projects" and click on "View All" then you click on Bones 3 and it will look something like this:

Reaper Miniatures Bones 3: The Search for Mr. Bones!

by Reaper Miniatures

B#1967

Thx Now I know...

• Like 3

In the meantime, I just look forward to when all the Bones II Kickstarter figures were finally available through my local game store. Some figures from the KS, I could really use more of, but my only source would be to patrol Ebay for people breaking up their Kickstarter sets and hoping I can get a decent deal even after the shipping & handling is figured in. I'd much rather support my FLGS, but I can't if it's not even an SKU that I can custom-order through the store.

Yes. Where are my Anhurians.

Actually, aren't all the Pathfinder Goblins that Reaper makes already available in Bones?

Yes, I have them still on the sprue unpainted.

Once again so much in common.

Did anyone else realize a life was taken off the bottom left corner of the map after the additional stretch prize was added? I bet the items carried also do things as well. That or I may be even crazier than I thought lol.

Yep, life disappeared when Mrs. Bones got jumped by the surprise SG.

We probably get an extra life at a score of 1 million though. :)

• Like 6

I have finally painted all of them (some in metal, most in Bones) ... on the one hand, I like them a lot because of all the tiny detail ... on the other hand, there were times when I hated painting them - because of all the tiny detail ;)

all of what?

I am watching the KS with mild interest though.  I've put the following on my wishlist:

- Marthrangul

- Mouslings

- Kyra & Lavarath

- Paint Set B

If I put them all into the pledge calculator, they tally up to $71.

One of us needs a new calculator, because I get $56 with those options.

I am watching the KS with mild interest though.  I've put the following on my wishlist:

- Marthrangul

- Mouslings

- Kyra & Lavarath

- Paint Set B

If I put them all into the pledge calculator, they tally up to $71.

One of us needs a new calculator, because I get $56 with those options.

I'm pretty sure the shipping and taxes are the differences you are seeing.

• Like 1