ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

Did anyone else notice that Ms. Bones seems to have lost a "life" in the arcade game? I wonder what, if anything, that indicates.

@Reaper did Mrs Bones lose a life in one room? I though she had 2 extras before. Did I miss this explanation before?

@Cimmerian - she loses lives and gains lives on occasion. It's not indicative of anything affecting the project or rewards, just something I do when I think the "monster" she is fighting is tough.

@reaper- just outta curiosity... can you give us any clues as to a possible meaning behind the items in Mrs. Bones inventory?

@Shane Main - It's literally me telling the story Mrs. Bones collecting and using items as she goes. For example, she picked up a sword in the room with the sword racks.

There is no "in project" meaning. I'm just having fun.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 7

Did anyone else notice that Ms. Bones seems to have lost a "life" in the arcade game? I wonder what, if anything, that indicates.

Bryan said that lives and items are just for fun and don't mean anything.

• Like 1

Bryan said that lives and items are just for fun and don't mean anything.

I missed that, here is I was hoping to trigger a bunch of speculation and it had already been done.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Up to $35 for the weapons add on. Glad they are in ridgid plastic and not bones plastic.

Would love to see more weapons like this (if not in the KS maybe after when Reaper sees if they are popular or not)

Since as we ll know Bones are so easy to convert and cut up. Almost as easy to cut as my fingers!

Edited by Bathory
  • Like 8

Numbers Based on 0700-0800 Reaper time today:
Total to Next Goal - $2,438
Current Average Pledge - $109.48
New Backers This Hour - 14
Gain in last Hour - $1,980
Total Gain Today - $12,273

Are people interested enough in the two I missed that they want me to go back and post the stats (I have the data)?

weird I'm sure I remember seeing close to 10k backers but this morning it's 8600? That's a big gap to be my error... But was I hallucinating? So confused this morning.

Backer number is at the current highest it has been. Edited by ladystorm
merged sequential posts
  • Like 2

I'm very excited to see the next map...I hope we see it today.

:)

• Like 3

I'm very excited to see the next map...I hope we see it today.

:)

I would think we will see it within an hour or so when we hit the next goal.

• Like 3

Not a problem. I'm excited about them, too. I can't think of a better bonus set Reaper could've thrown out, except for hobgoblins, and that would still be a tossup. 

You really want extra, make another Kickstarter account and make another pledge. Reaper has even suggested it for those who want to stock up on certain add ons.

Victoria Miniatures in Bones?  Fantastic news.  She was wonderful to speak to at ReaperCon and is a talented artist.

I am not sure what the hard plastic rumours are about but it sounds very interesting.

The next stretch goal is for a weapons Arsenal that will not be made of Bonesium. It'll be made of the same material as the hard bases (only a lighter grey color). That will make plastic weapons for swaps a lot less flaccid.

Good, normal bones material is kinda lacking for swords. I wonder if this plastic is the same kind Wrymgear's wings are made of.

• Like 1

Not a problem. I'm excited about them, too. I can't think of a better bonus set Reaper could've thrown out, except for hobgoblins, and that would still be a tossup. 

You really want extra, make another Kickstarter account and make another pledge. Reaper has even suggested it for those who want to stock up on certain add ons.

Don't need extra accounts unless you go over 10 sets of anything (unless you are doing for shipping reasons - like to avoid customs on one large order so you have two smaller orders)

I wonder if this plastic is the same kind Wrymgear's wings are made of.

The weapons will be cast in polystyrene and will be an undetermined (as yet) gray color.

Like the Wings for the Clockwork Dragon, Matt?

Very similar, but if you have seen the dumpster, the foot locker or the container, like that. Hard plastic like a classic car, air plane, or ship model kit.

@reaper any close up pictures of what the rigid bonesium looks like?

@Eric Butler - it's the same plastic all of our bases are made of, but not black.

So, Matt/Bryan. Weapons made in-house for the KS on Thomas?

@Shakandara - Correct. We will probably have China do the initial run for us.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 5

I upped my pledge last night to add an additional 3 weapon sprews.  I certainly hope we see more of them. 

• Like 5

$950K achieved, we got sprued!

Waiting for the next update now.

50K until the BIG goal.

Tad excited.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 3

And we just hit $950,000...SuperBryan ACTIVATE!

I bet his phone is blowing up right about now...

• Like 3