ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

I set my alarm and made it into wave one, but processing limbo is going to ruin that and probably spoil the chance of getting into the next wave as well. :-/ But I it's not the end of the world... I'm sure payment processing limbo can't last the entire duration of the campaign and I'll still get to back bones.

But darn! Disappointing!

*looks at wave 1 shipping*

*grabby hands*

• Like 4

So, speculation - we know that Bryan said some things on the map are red herrings, but here's my best bet:

Next - villagers (straw hat guy)

Demons (blue guy with horns)

Adventurers (sword / blond hair)

Guards (plate mail guy, room 3)

Yetis (snowman with club)

Snakes? Maybe couatl (black guy with red eyes)

Bats!

Slimes (or poo beasts!)

Goblins

Mummies

Were creatures

Red dragon (maybe Gauth???)

Archers

Fire elementals

Cyclopes

More slimes!

• Like 2

What a terrible, terrible processing system.  Pledged in first few seconds and still waiting 35 minutes later.  Clearly missed out on wave one, but can't change to another pledge level because it is "still processing" -- no way to cancel the pledge while it is doing this. 

I don't think that's the way it works...  Just let it run and you should still be in Wave 1 (assuming your fiddling didn't jack something up).

• Like 2

Somewhere in the second thousand of wave 1. 

not thrilled by 16 lizardmen, (except archers)  partially cause I already bought an extra set in metal.

so I already had 7+ a swamp troll converted to giant lizard.

They are however fun to paint.  

so you think reaper is waiting for the first hour to pass before they update the stretch goals? 

• Like 1

So, speculation - we know that Bryan said some things on the map are red herrings, but here's my best bet:

Next - villagers (straw hat guy)

Demons (blue guy with horns)

Adventurers (sword / blond hair)

Guards (plate mail guy, room 3)

Yetis (snowman with club)

Snakes? Maybe couatl (black guy with red eyes)

Bats!

Slimes (or poo beasts!)

Goblins

Mummies

Were creatures

Red dragon (maybe Gauth???)

Archers

Fire elementals

Cyclopes

More slimes!

You know, I'm suddenly glad that Reaper did not decide to go the "Moria" retro route.  ASCII clues would have been twice as hard to figure out!

• Like 3

What a terrible, terrible processing system.  Pledged in first few seconds and still waiting 35 minutes later.  Clearly missed out on wave one, but can't change to another pledge level because it is "still processing" -- no way to cancel the pledge while it is doing this.

Not so clearly, actually. Wave 1 is currently listed at 2065 backers.

• Like 1

Also remember that usually through the course of the Kickstarter, Wave 1 people will drop out.  If you're serious about getting a wave 1 slot you should be able to finagle it.

Unless, of course, the KS is sufficiently awesome that no one but a fool would drop out.  The good news in that case is that I'm quite foolish and I have a wave 1 slot >.>

• Like 4

Not so clearly, actually. Wave 1 is currently listed at 2065 backers.

That number hasn't gone up in a while though.  It doesn't even tell me I'm a backer.  (It doesn't show in my Backed projects)  I also can't comment in the KS itself.