Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

ladystorm

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I was feeling so-so about the behir until some folks started calling it an Oriental dragon.  OK, I'm on board with that. I have no use for a behir, but I'd love to paint up a cool oriental dragon.  :)

Edited by breegull
  • Like 5

I love that succubus figure. (And I'd love her even more in metal) Too bad she's bundled with 10+ other figures I really don't want or need. I was going to buy, like, 4 of her. :down:

I know you know, but: Retail is a thing. ::):

And like many other figures released first in Bones, she will likely follow in pewter.

• Like 4

Having just finished painting Ursula on her bear from Bones II, and realizing there's a pewter version of her, I'm glad that a dire bear mini is coming out, so I can represent that awesome dwarf both mounted and unmounted with her bear by her side.

Not sure about that Weremadillo, but I like how beefy the minotaur is.

I just used the Bear Cub from Bones II Core.

I love that succubus figure. (And I'd love her even more in metal) Too bad she's bundled with 10+ other figures I really don't want or need. I was going to buy, like, 4 of her. :down:

This sounds like a problem eBay (or Retail) could solve. Edited by ladystorm
  • Like 4

For those who were in Bones 2, I have two questions:

1 -  Will the slowdowns to the core set (dividing the unlocks between three categories instead of two) be offset by the additional pledges from the expansion? 

2 - Will the expansions be available as extra options the way the core set is (IE - buy just the orcs, just the Chill Out, etc)?

I'm not being negative here, just trying to get a handle on what to expect.  I'm poor folk.  I'm having to pull all sorts of strings to afford the core set and maybe an option or two.  Expansions aren't going to happen for me. It would be disappointing if most of the cool miniatures going forward were unavailable.

Remember, as long as you pledge, you've got up to the time things are put on a boat to add things to your pledge. So if you see an expansion you like, you've realistically got a year or more to save up for it. The only downside is it doesn't help unlock stretch goals. But that's what I'm going to have to do for a bunch of stuff as well. The ability to do that will probably result in me getting a significant amount more than I would have otherwise,

• Like 3

That twig-blight makes me want a few dozen of them so I can run "The Sunless Citadel"...

I'm started the sunless citadel on Friday with a new group. Desperately trying to get the dungeon built, but I have a feeling I'm going to have to delay a bit, err I mean random encounter on the way there.

• Like 2