Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

ladystorm

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I look at the Kaiju Titan I see one of those more recently discovered bipedal dinosaurs like the Therizinosaur that had big scythelike front claws, and are thought to have had feathers.

Edited by zoroaster100
  • Like 2

Todd McFarlane did a whole line of Kiss toys back in the day, no? I imagine many of them can be had at a discount now, and may have some appropriate (if a bit large) instruments.

Kiss and Metallica.They may be a bit on the bigger size but still smaller than a fashion doll one would be.

• Like 4

Sorry, that's all I've got.

That's more than I expected to get.  Thanks!

Dammit!  I thought that I was being original for a moment.  Thanks for the tip, though.

Todd McFarlane did a whole line of Kiss toys back in the day, no? I imagine many of them can be had at a discount now, and may have some appropriate (if a bit large) instruments.

Kiss and Metallica.They may be a bit on the bigger size but still smaller than a fashion doll one would be.

Thanks both!  I never would have thought of those as a source!

• Like 3

Small request for Talae/David: Would it be possible to have one more average calculation added? Averages based on the last 24 hour period.

I love seeing the "avg hours until funded" and such, but as you state yourself, the wee hours of the day are a little skewed. And not just that, certain time frames will be more susceptible to an increase/decrease in backers or funds. I think, being not as mathemagically endowed, that the last 24 hour window would produce a good number.

David put the work in on reorganizing the spreadsheet for this request this morning. Go David! 

• Like 5

Numbers Based on 1200-1300 Reaper time today:
Total Gain Today - $29,217
Total to Next Goal - $23,688
New Backers This Hour - 22
Gain in last Hour - $3,598
Current Average Pledge - $128.21
Average Hourly Backers Today - 8.3
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 8.5
Average Hourly Pledges Today - $2,247
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $2,854
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour - 6.6
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg - 8.3

Current Total Pledges $1,286,312
Current Total Backers 10027
Previous Hour Total Pledges $1,282,714
Previous Hour Total Backers 10005

Note: There are only a couple of us currently entering data and we could use some help. If you want to offer some data entry help, please PM Talae or me (or both).

Edited by David Brawley
  • Like 4