Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

ladystorm

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Android got an apology at least. Windows phone: snubbed. PFFFFT.

Same problem. Been on Windows Phone for past three years. Fun is not allowed (as much).

Edit: BUT REAPER IS STILL AWESOME!

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 3

Oooh, dragon... And finally, a new metallic! Does it never occur to people that player characters can turn themselves dragons, and they might not want to turn into evil ones? Tch.... (and without Reincarnate shenanigans, even).

*squee*

I like the new eastern stuff, even if I'm not sure they'll ever see use - that is an /awesome/ Oni. But Kenku and Kitsune? Hell yes. Now all we need is rabbit samu- .. well, maybe not. <.<

Seriously though. Awesome! I'm even amused about the game. I don't play phone games. But it's still cute. ^^;

• Like 2

Oooh, dragon... And finally, a new metallic! Does it never occur to people that player characters can turn themselves dragons, and they might not want to turn into evil ones? Tch.... (and without Reincarnate shenanigans, even).

*squee*

I like the new eastern stuff, even if I'm not sure they'll ever see use - that is an /awesome/ Oni. But Kenku and Kitsune? Hell yes. Now all we need is rabbit samu- .. well, maybe not. <.<

Seriously though. Awesome! I'm even amused about the game. I don't play phone games. But it's still cute. ^^;

could always paint the evil dragons up in good colors =D I made my Nethyrmaul gold

• Like 7

So... Reaper Bryan is now a computer game industry insider and digital artist!

Played the game. Got dead. Dead-er? Not sure there was a score.

Little leech things got all three hearts.

Yeah, those little leech things are nasty. The do warn you before they come after you though.

Yes, I downloaded it and tried it out as soon as I saw the email. Yes, I am at work. Stop looking at me that way!

Android got an apology at least. Windows phone: snubbed. PFFFFT.

Same problem. Been on Windows Phone for past three years. Fun is not allowed (as much).

I sympathize with the Android and Windows phone people, but I also understand that Reaper can't devote a whole lot of time to this. I'm frankly kind of amazed they took it this far.

Edited by klarg1
  • Like 7

Welp, it's official, what I want has overtaken what I have pledged. Getting to the point where I am going to have to start imposing austerity on myself. It's interesting, this time around I am a lot more interested in pledging for multiples of what I want, mostly cause there was a lot of things in KS2 that I ended up being like "gee, as a DM I sure would like 3 ice devils, rather than one." So that has driven up my pledge amount quite a bit. Also, so far I am pretty intent on pledging for the paint, but I think I'll probably drop at least one paint set before this is over, and I am getting tempted to drop at least one dragon, since I have so many dragons, and I don't really have the skills to paint them well yet, depends on what else shows up. 

• Like 2

Note: There are only a couple of us currently entering data and we could use some help. If you want to offer some data entry help, please PM me or Talae

Numbers Based on 1300-1400 Reaper time today:
Total Gain Today - $31,467
Total to Next Goal - $21,438
New Backers This Hour - 10
Gain in last Hour - $2,250
Current Average Pledge - $128.28
Average Hourly Backers Today - 8.4
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 8.7
Average Hourly Pledges Today - $2,248
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $2,754
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour - 9.5
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg - 7.8

Current Total Pledges $1,288,562
Current Total Backers 10037
Previous Hour Total Pledges $1,286,312
Previous Hour Total Backers 10027

Note: There are only a couple of us currently entering data and we could use some help. If you want to offer some data entry help, please PM me or Talae

David,

Do you know where Kicktraq gets their numbers? 

I am wondering if there is a way to automate data collection through some standard KS interface. (I would love to volunteer to help you out manually, but I am going to be busy all weekend ::(: )

• Like 1

Numbers Based on 1300-1400 Reaper time today:

Total Gain Today - $31,467

Total to Next Goal - $21,438

New Backers This Hour - 10

Gain in last Hour - $2,250

Current Average Pledge - $128.28

Average Hourly Backers Today - 8.4

Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 8.7

Average Hourly Pledges Today - $2,248

Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $2,754

Hours to next goal based on gains this hour - 9.5

Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg - 7.8

Current Total Pledges $1,288,562

Current Total Backers 10037

Previous Hour Total Pledges $1,286,312

Previous Hour Total Backers 10027

Is there a way to have a total gain last 24 hours in here?  that would go well with the other "24 hour" data points you give.  Yeah, I guess I could multiply the "Average Hourly Pledges 24 hours" by 24 and get it.  But be nice to see it at a glance.

• Like 1

Sooo... Bones III, is my first kickstarter.  I'm somewhere in wave 5.  How have I never discovered this before?

On the one hand, hooray for bones being cheaper than metal (which is what I've exclusively painted so far).  On the other hand, I don't think that will equate to me spending less money on minis.  It might just have the opposite effect.  :blink:

Anyhoo, this looks super awesome, and I'm really excited for it.  In anticipation, I need to get excited for it by painting as many of the unfinished metals that I have as possible in the next year.  Ready?  GO!  :bday:

• Like 17

On the one hand, hooray for bones being cheaper than metal (which is what I've exclusively painted so far).  On the other hand, I don't think that will equate to me spending less money on minis.  It might just have the opposite effect.  :blink:

Shhhhh!

You're not supposed to notice that part!

• Like 9