Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

ladystorm

Bathory, why aren't you helping us in our quest?

I have about $500ish of bones from the past 2 and I am just not into a lot of the stuff from this one.

So what's your dream add? Like Ub3r's looking for more giants and female monsters, what would get you to pledge all-in?
  • Like 4

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone had time, they could use the total USD listed at the JSON output here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/search.json?search=&term=reaper-miniatures-bones-3-the-search-for-mr-bonesand run an hourly job that would calculate the pertinent data.

I wouldn't even know where to begin....

theoretically, one could write a Groovy script (using the JSONSlurper class) to read that data and the existing data, mash it together (deriving all the pertinent stats from usd_pledged and backers_count fields compared to previous output); then simply set a scheduled task to kick off the groovy every hour on the hour...  If I get some time this weekend (no guarantee on that), I might be able to whip something together.

*squints*

*turns screen sideways*

*straightens screen and squints some more*

• Like 4

Tengu.

Of course, I bought the metal one that is of course still in it's blister. That happened with several minis in Bones III.

I should be happy, they are obviously minis I like, but I feel like someone is pulling my leg ;-).

Me likes this update.

• Like 6

Numbers Based on 1500-1600 Reaper time today:
Total Gain Today - $36,783
Total Gain 24 Hours $59,707
Total to Next Goal - $16,122
New Backers This Hour - 10
Gain in last Hour - $2,840
Current Average Pledge - $128.58
Average Hourly Backers Today - 8.3
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 8.3
Average Hourly Pledges Today - $2,299
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $2,488
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour - 5.7
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg - 6.5

Current Total Pledges $1,293,878
Current Total Backers 10051
Previous Hour Total Pledges $1,291,038
Previous Hour Total Backers 10041

Note: There are only a couple of us currently entering data and we could use some help. If you want to offer some data entry help, please PM me or Talae

• Like 3

Also everybody, be aware that traditionally Friday Nights as well as weekends overall all Hella slow. We've had a great day so far with over $41,750 since midnight, but it's probably going to slow some. 

We're in spitting distance of the next goal, though, and there are some really great reveals planned for them. Also with goals closer together for the next few, we should be able to mitigate the slowdown and still see some really good progress. The Core's getting more, the Expansions are getting more, and there's going to be more options. Something for everyone!

Also everybody, be aware that traditionally Friday Nights as well as weekends overall all Hella slow. We've had a great day so far with over $41,750 since midnight, but it's probably going to slow some. 

We're in spitting distance of the next goal, though, and there are some really great reveals planned for them. Also with goals closer together for the next few, we should be able to mitigate the slowdown and still see some really good progress. The Core's getting more, the Expansions are getting more, and there's going to be more options. Something for everyone!

:bday: Go Reaper!

• Like 9

He said Expansions......as in multiple.....Oh no.......what a tease.

• Like 4