Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

ladystorm

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this also apply to the $1 pledge level?  There doesn't seem to be any requirement to choose the $1 "reward" in the pledge calculator, but some of Reaper's updates suggest it may be expected. e.g. "If you have pledged $1, change your pledge to $31 for only Sledgehammer and no other rewards."

In the Pledge Calculator, it is my understanding that, yes, you have to select the $1 level but I can be wrong. We will get this clarified.

Are you still going to allow people to join up via paypal through email?

I tried to email Reaper Projects but no response yet. Do I need to send an email to Kit or Ed instead?

Through email? That doesn't sound right.

I know we let people join the project after the Kickstarter Ends through our Pledge Manager AFTER we convert it over. It will be several weeks before that occurs.

I don't know what email you are using, try [email protected]

• Like 1

Let's look ahead a little, shall we? What is that critter after ShubNiggurath and before the dragon; could it be hobgoblins? What about the creature up in that corner of the woods near the fence? The one that looks like a ninja goblin, what's that gonna be?

Oh man oh man oh man...I hope hope hope that's some hobgoblins...

Could that be stormwing right after it? Oh man oh man oh man...I could sleep so much easier if hobgoblins and stormwing make it in...oh Reaper, please let it be so...

:down:

Mythos not of interest to me, but the question is: Will there be enough in the expansion to convince me to but it, all the same? I'm freakin' in LOVE with those cultists and the altar. :wub:

And I think it'll be a good driver for the campaign, and I'm all for that.

• Like 5

The Spawn is... weird, but then Mythos stuff usually is and I can always repurpose it as a neo-otagh. The cultists look great, and I know I'm going to like the reveals. Expansion the Second is a lock for me, and I'm still within budget.

I might have to start thinking about a 3rd Kickstarter account though if much more awesome is revealed.

• Like 2

Really not into Lovecraft's style of monster, so I hope we make it to Expansion 3.  Or at the very least the female frost giant, because I NEED her!!

And I know the tentacle-things are popular with a fairly large group out there, so hopefully they'll pull through and pledge for it!  ^_^

• Like 4

Really not into Lovecraft's style of monster, so I hope we make it to Expansion 3.  Or at the very least the female frost giant, because I NEED her!!

And I know the tentacle-things are popular with a fairly large group out there, so hopefully they'll pull through and pledge for it!  ^_^

There has to be an intersection between miniature collectors and watchers of certain japanese animes, right?

• Like 8

It is getting to the point where I need to decide what I really want in a year and what I can wait until retail to purchase. I hit my "limit" and there are things we know have yet to hit that I will want. :)

Keep in mind the wait can be a little painful sometimes. I'm still waiting for more cultists/anhurians to hit retail. Though maybe it's worse when I already have some and want to paint the whole set at once than it would be if I didn't have any. I'd add at least 6 months from kickstarter fulfillment to figures hitting retail.

• Like 4

Oh, man. That Mythos expansion! drool.gif I only wound up buying one expansion last time around, but I may have to do both of the revealed ones, and I'm definitely worried about the possibility of more. Less wowed by the heroes, but it's more stuff to sort of tip the Core into an all-in-one purchase, rather than a la carte, and that's more money from me, so there ya go.

Those cultists look so cool, and my Mythos-based villains would be happy to have a campaign focused on them that would make use of Shub-Niggurath and the Young as well...evillaugh.gif

• Like 3

There has to be an intersection between miniature collectors and watchers of certain japanese animes, right?

yeah but how much of an intersection can there be.  /me tries not to look as the shelves filled with anime DVDs :)

• Like 5

For the Tengu and Oni and Kitsune, right?  Right?...right?

• Like 3

Or people like me with 5 year old daughters that think the Cthulhu style minis are fun to paint. Does that make me a bad dad?

• Like 13

Numbers Based on 1600-1700 Reaper time today:

Total Gain Today - $49,740

Total Gain 24 Hours $65,227

Total to Next Goal - $38,489

New Backers This Hour - 13

Gain in last Hour - $11,999

Current Average Pledge - $131.80

Average Hourly Backers Today - 8.0

Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 8.0

Average Hourly Pledges Today - $2,926

Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $2,718