Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

ladystorm

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone notice that the art of the plants and plant dragon from the Stoneskull Expansion got updated to 3D art?

NewPlants.jpg

I did. They are great! We are due more detailed images for a few things on the front page in a few hours.

• Like 7

There has to be an intersection between miniature collectors and watchers of certain japanese animes, right?

Or people like me with 5 year old daughters that think the Cthulhu style minis are fun to paint. Does that make me a bad dad?

I met her, she seemed completely normal to me.  Well more normal than her dad for sure.   :blink:

• Like 5

Does anyone know if I can keep my wave 1 spot if I pledge $100 or more but don't take a core set? Thanks.

You don't have to chose a core if you don't want to. Allocate your pledge how you want post project in the pledge manager. Your shipping wave does not depend on your reward selection.

Does this also apply to the $1 pledge level?  There doesn't seem to be any requirement to choose the $1 "reward" in the pledge calculator, but some of Reaper's updates suggest it may be expected. e.g. "If you have pledged $1, change your pledge to $31 for only Sledgehammer and no other rewards."

I asked Reaper this in a direct message on Kickstarter, and the answer was "you're supposed to". They might not send the Reaper Ninjas after you if you forget, however.

• Like 6

Was not expecting the Mythos expansion, awesome! (though I'm not sure if I will be able to afford both expansions)

I would love some devils and demons, specially demon princes and some huge hell monsters. Reaper already has some great sculpts like Graz'zt.

I'm not into sci-fi, but I think futuristic stuff is the best strategy for Reaper's 3rd expansion.

• Like 5

Numbers Based on 1700-1800 Reaper time today:

Total Gain Today - $55,768

Total Gain 24 Hours $69,144

Total to Next Goal - $32,461

New Backers This Hour - 10

Gain in last Hour - $6,028

Current Average Pledge - $132.80

Average Hourly Backers Today - 8.1

Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 8.1

Average Hourly Pledges Today - $3,098

Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $2,881

Hours to next goal based on gains this hour - 5.4

Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg - 11.3

Current Total Pledges $1,367,539

Current Total Backers 10262

Previous Hour Total Pledges $1,361,511

Previous Hour Total Backers 10252

• Like 3

I've got to say - I'm really impressed with the way Reaper is handling the management of this Kickstarter. Having 3 seperate goals up at once to work towards really gives a feeling of momentum at the mid-point of the project. The way they're interweaving the Core, Option, and Expansions must be tricky as hell, and they've so far carried it of magnificently.

Add to that the near constant and customer-driven presence in the fetus Swamp of Kickstarter Comments (fetid because it's such a crappy platform, not because of the people posting) and it's a masterclass in how to run a Kickstarter.

• Like 13

There has to be an intersection between miniature collectors and watchers of certain japanese animes, right?

Or people like me with 5 year old daughters that think the Cthulhu style minis are fun to paint. Does that make me a bad dad?

You are a great dad.

They'll be ready when the stars are right for CASE NIGHTMARE GREEN.

• Like 5