Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

There are 3D renders for the plant monsters too. I keep telling myself, budget, budget, budget, budget, budget.....

• Like 3

Has it been stated officially that the items from the expansions will not be made available individual (at higher prices)? I would love some extra bandits/gremlins along with my Stoneskull set, and so far am only interested in the cultists from Mythos. I know that eventually they will be available retail, but that's so far away!

Has it been stated officially that the items from the expansions will not be made available individual (at higher prices)? I would love some extra bandits/gremlins along with my Stoneskull set, and so far am only interested in the cultists from Mythos. I know that eventually they will be available retail, but that's so far away!

I approve of this question!

They won't, Jon. The idea is that you'll still have things you'll want to get at retail, since that's where the money is.

• Like 2

Yes, Reaper has stated several times that components of the expansions will not be available individually during the KS. After KS fulfillment, then individual pieces can be purchased.

• Like 3

I upped my pledge again.... In for $360 so far. Figured I'd up it on Sunday during the weekend slowdown.

Show me your tianot, purple worm, Graveyard golem, and air elemental and it will go up again!

• Like 5

I know it's way early but I predict that expansion 3 will be an undead themed expansion. :zombie:

Maybe I'm just hoping.  :rolleyes:

I'm guessing it will be sci-fi in nature.

• Like 5

If Dagon is part of the Mythos part 3 reveal...I'm thinking people are going to lose their minds...errr wallets.

• Like 4