Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

I may end up divorced by the time this kickstarter ends! Hmm, maybe I can convince him the dwarves are for him....I mean...he loves dwarves! And dwarves have to have ogres to fight against, right?

Trying to decide if I should go ahead and add on what I want now or keep waiting. I know I can't buy everything that I am going to want so I have been waiting in case something "better" comes along that I want more. I'm currently in for the core, mouselings, and a dragon. (Plus horrendous shipping costs!)  I want the dead lords, the ogres, another dragon, and now I NEED those dwarves.

• Like 5

Numbers Based on 2200-2300 Reaper time today:

Total Gain Today - $63,721

Total Gain 24 Hours $66,319

Total to Next Goal - $58,590

New Backers This Hour - 10

Gain in last Hour - $3,994

Current Average Pledge - $138.27

Average Hourly Backers Today - 7.2

Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 7.3

Average Hourly Pledges Today - $2,770

Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $2,763

Hours to next goal based on gains this hour - 14.7

Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg - 21.2

Current Total Pledges $1,451,410

Current Total Backers 10478

Previous Hour Total Pledges $1,447,416

Previous Hour Total Backers 10468

• Like 3

Oh, come on.  Hand puppets?  Hand puppets?!?!  How the heck am I supposed to say no to that?

AND PUGS!  And that amazing self-satisfied look on the forge-priestess's face!  AND THE PONY!  IT'S SO GOOD!

• Like 8

The dwarves are cool, but not enough of what I'm into... though I really don't have any dwarves. The troll is cool, but the only thing I'd want from that set. Some good minis and deals out there. I'm surprised how much is revealed already. A few hours ago I was expecting this updated overnight... and I'm not even asleep yet.

The dwarves are cool, but not enough of what I'm into... though I really don't have any dwarves. The troll is cool, but the only thing I'd want from that set. Some good minis and deals out there. I'm surprised how much is revealed already. A few hours ago I was expecting this updated overnight... and I'm not even asleep yet.

The question is: Will we have another by morning?

I finally gave in. Some of the expansions look great and I want those Frost Giants. Unfortunately the pledge manager appears to be down tonight so I couldnt do the extras

• Like 2

PUGS!!!!!!!!

Yes the dwarf king add-on is a def add-on for me!

• Like 1

Also, How is that you quote in this board??  I click quote and I get an empty box... I try to copy paste, and it doesn't seem to work.... but it seems others have figured it out O.o

You script blocking? try enabling more of reaper's scripts. otherwise this image shows how to multiquote.

http://s1308.photobucket.com/user/scorpio616/media/gout_zpsgtfthook.gif.html

Edited by scorpio616

I finally gave in. Some of the expansions look great and I want those Frost Giants. Unfortunately the pledge manager appears to be down tonight so I couldnt do the extras

You don't need the manager to add more to your pledge. It doesn't actually add to your pledge anyway, it only calculates it. Just click the blue "Manage Your Pledge" button and add the amount you need to get the extras you want. Even if the pledge manager was up you would still need to do that to up your pledge. 

I am definitely buying the dwarf add on.  I have always been a big fan of reaper's dwarves.

• Like 1

I am sorely tempted to get that dwarf add on just so I can put a little banjo on one of those hand puppets.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that this occurred to!!! :D

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 7

Pretty sure the dwarves are a Jason Wiebe add-on but what about the ogres? The female one looks similar to Talanka & that was his work so I'm gonna say yes, but have the goblins that were introduced earlier been confirmed yet? I figured the gobbies were the same person.

Heh, I just noticed the Razmir priestess/herald is one of the Pathfinder II heroes.....yup somebody is thinkin portable Emperor communication device with the brain in a jar!!!

:lol:

• Like 3