Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

I hope that they have a good Mrs. Bones and that we get to see it. I like her artwork, so a mini based on her would be pretty cool. 

• Like 2

Cool, looking at the "Gain in last hour" (thank you, David!), looks like pledges are picking up again! :D

Hmm...my guess is that we'll unlock the next stretch goal at about 4pm, Reaper time. Based on nothing in particular. ::D:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Depending on the afternoon rate, I figure between 4-6 Reaper Standard Time. I'm hoping closer to 4... I'd like to see it before leaving work. and Bryan wants to go see Ant-Man.

Every time so far I've made plans to go see it, a SG has cropped up that caused me to miss it. I mean, I can wait until Sunday if I have to, it;s not like it's leaving theaters this week, but It's getting harder to avoid spoilers.

Numbers Based on 1100-1200 Reaper time today:
Total Gain Today - $25,840
Total Gain 24 Hours $86,822
Total to Next Goal - $27,145
New Backers This Hour - 0
Gain in last Hour - $2,159
Current Average Pledge - $145.03
Average Hourly Backers Today - 4.3
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 6.8
Average Hourly Pledges Today - $2,153
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $3,618
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour - 12.6
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg - 7.5

Current Total Pledges $1,552,855
Current Total Backers 10692
Previous Hour Total Pledges $1,550,696
Previous Hour Total Backers 10692

• Like 1

Edit: To keep this post on topic I should ask a question that has bothered me.  If I do $200 on KS  but want quite a bit more stuff once we can get it via Pledge Manager will I have a month or more before needing the $$ to add to it?  Trying to not drop $300+ right now but know I could do a couple more at a later date (once daughter starts real school and I am not paying so much a month).  Real life priorities and stuff.

You will have at least a month. From, the moment the Kickstarter closes any money you put in stays in, but you will be able to add money until Reaper announces they are closing the pledge manager.

Money after the Kickstarter ends will not unlock Stretch Goals, however.

• Like 1

I'm still hoping to see the frost giant warriors that go with the KS1 giants. I would also like to see wolf riding goblins that match the KS1 goblins. The Oz characters surprised me. I normally wouldn't buy those retail so I'm glad they were included. They look like fun to paint. The Sphinx and manticore are must haves. Keep'em coming, Reaper!

• Like 3

Super stoked at the latest reveals.  The wild west wizard of oz are things I wouldn't have ever bought in metal, and probably wouldn't have bought in bones (other than the hoards o' monkeys and maybe the not-Hellboy), but now that I will have them, I will definitely enjoy painting them.  Makes me a lot happier than more fantasy PC minis.  I am swimming in those.

And the lovely, lovely new monsters...adding those for sure, since I love ALL the Julie Guthrie creatures.  Trying to decide whether I need multiples for modding.  Those are some of the best bases and wings released to date.

This KS is making me so happy.  Keep that gravy train rollin, Reaper!

• Like 3

Numbers Based on 1200-1300 Reaper time today:
Total Gain Today - $28,886
Total Gain 24 Hours $87,639
Total to Next Goal - $24,099
New Backers This Hour - 5
Gain in last Hour - $3,046
Current Average Pledge - $145.24
Average Hourly Backers Today - 4.3
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 6.5
Average Hourly Pledges Today - $2,222
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $3,652
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour - 7.9
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg - 6.6

Current Total Pledges $1,555,901
Current Total Backers 10697
Previous Hour Total Pledges $1,552,855
Previous Hour Total Backers 10692

• Like 2

the extra gap between goals is making this seem a lot slower than it is..  

sterling-archer-meme-generator-are-you-t

Just imagine what it would be like if they spaced it the same as Bones 2...

• Like 3

I keep hoping that the 3rd weapons pack will show up at about $2500 ($1,560,000).  Lots of people will want to add an extra of that!

• Like 3

I'd love for Reaper to add the 3rd weapons pack soon, but since we are more than half way to the next goal, I would be just fine if they used it to help us get half way to the 1,650,000 goal after that. 

• Like 2

We're doing over $65,000 a day now - the goal spacing at $70,000 per goal for the two that are visible is still on target for hitting one a day.

Everybody's freaking out about it being "slow" and I just don't get it. Last week we were doing 40K a day and we're up by over half of that, and we haven't even shown the big stuff that'll be worth a pretty big push.