Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

ladystorm

So, yeah. Ma'aldrakar just dropped. I'm still too busy freaking out. Husband is hungry, though, so I'm trying to cook dinner while freaking out. I'm like HOW CAN YOU THINK OF FOOD AT AT TIME LIKE THIS?! :O

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Well you could fix a T-Bone steak for him?  ^_^

• Like 2

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How tall is the tyrant? TIA!

Bryan said Ma'aldrakar is a little over 12" to the top of the heads.

Well you could fix a T-Bone steak for him?  ^_^

Hm...I DO have all of these Kaladrax bones lying around in the kitchen already....  :ph34r:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 5

I'll get a graveyard and a huge freaking dragon and a massive worm, but I'm really psyched by the hobgobs because 1) it shows how much reaper listens, 2) the drawings look great and I think they'll be versatile figures, and 3) there is even a lady hobgob!

• Like 11

Also, please consider the following:

If Reaper was willing to reveal expansion 3, Tianot and the great worm all 3+ days before the end, what must they be saving for the last few hours? :blink:

Oh. Oh my.... :blink: :blink:

Been wondering about that too. From the ReaperCon pics, I thought the worm was bigger and believed it would be one of several humongous reveals, but it's not. Still big though.

So now I'm genuinely curious about what other huge reveal Reaper may have in store for us. They did say that they planned up to $4M, so there's still a lot of speculation to go around.

• Like 3

How tall is the tyrant? TIA!

Multiple pics on the site where the partially made green is being held by Julie Guthrie. Here is one:

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=81759

Hmmm with the graveyard expansion, can you say graveyard golem will be making a appearance? ::):

All I can say is I'll be adding to my pledge after the KS is over. Just waaay to many things that need my cash then the KS this weekend. Doesn't help the KS, but I think it'll survive without my puny amount.  :ik_oops:

• Like 5

Well the female giant hasnt been announced yet. BTW, I swore and squee for the last three hours at that expansion set. I LOVE IT!!!

She might be a nercromancer?? 

Really thou she is one my favorites & at this point it'll be interesting on how Reaper introduces her to the KS. We still got Mr & Mrs Bones as well.

• Like 7

Well the female giant hasnt been announced yet. BTW, I swore and squee for the last three hours at that expansion set. I LOVE IT!!!

We still got Mr & Mrs Bones as well.

And a Sophie?? And the bonrsylvanians, and the halflings w/ piggies.

**GASP** I'd totally forgotten about her ALL OF THOSE THINGS!  Gaaah!!  So much awesomeness in our future.  

This is by far my favorite of the 3 KS's.  I skipped KS1 and still don't particularly regret it, because there was so much stuff in the core I wasn't interested in.  KS2 was great, but I skipped all of the expansions and most of the add-ons.  Was mainly there for the core and DDS.  But KS3 is like the third movie in a trilogy where there is just so much fanservice and wish fulfillment.  SO MANY AWESOME MINIATURES.  And HUGEATURES.

Edited by breegull
  • Like 7

Numbers Based on 1900-2000 Reaper time today:

Total Gain Today - $86,589

Total Gain 24 Hours $107,520

Total to Next Goal - $46,838

New Backers This Hour - 17

Gain in last Hour - $23,654

Current Average Pledge - $153.32

Average Hourly Backers Today - 8.2

Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 8.9

Average Hourly Pledges Today - $4,329