Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

ladystorm

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guessing only- Finale will be the Gazebo people have been wanting since Bones 2.

I imagine a giant mixture of screams of excitement from forumites and people that get it and nerd rage at a gazebo add-on.

Edited by MissMelons
  • Like 8

Just went to the pledge to estimate the shipping costs.

Ma'al's shipping cost almost doubled my total shipping cost. Jumped from $53 to $97. That's one heavy "mini".

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 5

Ma'al's shipping cost almost doubled my total shipping cost. Jumped from $53 to $97. That's one heavy "mini".

I believe this. That mini is VERY BIG. It's a statue not a mini. o_o

• Like 8

Took my shipping from $60 to $90. I think I'll be holding off on him and maybe adding him in later. Depends on what else comes out by the end.

• Like 3

Gah, I am now at 533, and I am not even getting all I want!

Yeeeaaaahh, I've been texting with Chaosscorpion about this. He's reminding me that I wanted at least 4 Ma'al-......... ..........

Not sure what I'm going to be doing now. Probably dropping a bunch of other stuff that's waaay less important at this point.

• Like 2

oh holy carp...Ma'aldrakar, Goremaw, and the Graveyard Expansion added...bumped up my pledge to accommodate.  Still $8 under what I spent on Bones 2, but the Female Frost Giant hasn't dropped, yet, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to surpass my Bones 2 total (and my goal of spending less than I spent on Bones 2)...Wow...bravo Reaper...bravo.

• Like 7

Female hobgoblin... Now I can make a female warband with the Ogre Matriarch and some Stonehaven female half orcs supported by female hobgoblin shock troops.

This was a good reveal. Drakar Noir looks good, but $60 will get 4 purple worms or 48 hobgoblins...

Not at all sure what I am getting in this... I am at $200 but with nothing definite picked... All I know for sure is 2 extra ogres packs, and the Ogre command...

• Like 3