Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

ladystorm

I plan to pass on the giant worm and five headed dragon and maybe pick up multiple sets of the undead lords.,  One thing I learned from the first two kickstarters is the size range of figures I enjoy painting,  Anything smaller than a Halfling or bigger than an ogre is probably destined to take up permanent residence in my box of shame.,   Most of the dragons I bought remain unassembled, but I have painted several of the young fire dragons which are much smaller.  Nonetheless I will undoubtedly pick up a few of the dragons on this KS to add to my "I will eventually get to it" dragon stash.

• Like 8

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan to pass on the giant worm and five headed dragon and maybe pick up multiple sets of the undead lords.,  One thing I learned from the first two kickstarters is the size range of figures I enjoy painting,  Anything smaller than a Halfling or bigger than an ogre is probably destined to take up permanent residence in my box of shame.,   Most of the dragons I bought remain unassembled, but I have painted several of the young fire dragons which are much smaller.  Nonetheless I will undoubtedly pick up a few of the dragons on this KS to add to my "I will eventually get to it" dragon stash.

i'm the exact reverse! I have every big thing from Bones 2 painted, but only a fraction of the smaller things

• Like 8

Numbers Based on 0900-1000 Reaper time today:
Total Gain Today - $59,448
Total Gain 24 Hours $173,045
Total to Next Goal - $24,228
New Backers This Hour - 14
Gain in last Hour - $8,062
Current Average Pledge - $160.36
Average Hourly Backers Today - 9.5
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 11.1
Average Hourly Pledges Today - $5,945
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $7,210
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour - 3.0
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg - 3.4

Current Total Pledges $1,785,772
Current Total Backers 11136
Previous Hour Total Pledges $1,777,710
Previous Hour Total Backers 11122

• Like 2

I know this has been asked a million times but as we draw near to the end I'm getting nervous and want to confirm.  I'm low on funds right now.  If I leave my pledge at the current $100 it's at now, can I add more funds AFTER the Kickstarter ends using the Pldge Manager, and if so will the items in the Kickstarter cost more than they do before the KS closes?  Please alleviate my anxiety :)....

• Like 2

I know this has been asked a million times but as we draw near to the end I'm getting nervous and want to confirm.  I'm low on funds right now.  If I leave my pledge at the current $100 it's at now, can I add more funds AFTER the Kickstarter ends using the Pldge Manager, and if so will the items in the Kickstarter cost more than they do before the KS closes?  Please alleviate my anxiety :)....

YES.

Reaper has stated that the Pledge Manager will be open for 6-8 months after they open it up (will open about a month after the kickstarter ends). This gives you probably around 7-9 months from the close of the kickstarter to add whatever you want. The pledge money you put in now helps break stretch goals and will become a "credit" in the upcoming Pledge Manager. When you are absolutely finished with adding things, you'll save and check-out (lock in) the money you owe in the pledge manager with a credit card and that will be the stuff coming to you when they start fulfillment.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 4

This got missed i think:

how are you all checking the shipping cost?  I just added the 90 for my updated pledge and country is already there (canada) but shipping says 0...

Ahh commissions. I remember those days (I stopped a year ago)... hehe

This got missed i think:

how are you all checking the shipping cost?  I just added the 90 for my updated pledge and country is already there (canada) but shipping says 0...

Did you hit recalculate in the Pledge Calculator?

The Pledge Calculator should show your shipping costs from what I understand.

• Like 2

Whoa.  Signed in this morning, and ... AWESOMENESS!  I don't know how much of it I'll actually be buying, as the price adds up after a while, but there's a whole lot to WANT.

I'm very eager to see what more happens with the new "terrain" expansion.  The mausoleum alone isn't enough to justify $50; I find myself comparing it unfavorably with various Warhammer scenery pieces, price-wise.  If Part 2 and Part 3 make it more impressive than the Garden of Morr, then I might just have to grab it.  

I am hopeful that the separate doorway piece means that'll be something I can get multiples of once it hits retail.  It would just be nice if it would also include a DOOR that fits it (a la the similar-looking doorway on the front of the mausoleum).

The huge worm thing ... at $15, and large enough to be scary, that is the perfect price-point for me, so once that unlocks, it'll be a no-brainer add-on.  It's not so pricey as to make me stutter and reconsider; it's BIG enough to give players a "Whoa, *bleep!*" moment for an encounter, but not SO BIG that the players just look at me with disbelief that I even bothered setting up the table because you KNOW the only viable option is to run like crazy.  ;)

I'm with you on these ones! Very excited about the terrain stuff.

And absolutely LOVE the worm, one of my favourite pieces thus far! I even might get two!! :blush:

Although I am a bit worried about the SGs now. They go to 2,25k now and I don't see any more terrain pieces yet, and the kicqtrack trends towards around $2m.

• Like 1

This got missed i think:

You have to use the big round Bones Pledge Calculator button (link), just below the game maps, login, choose your options and hit the "Recalculate" button.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 3

This got missed i think:

You have to use the big round Bones Pledge Calculator button (link), just below the game maps, login, choose your options and hit the "Recalculate" button.

Barbarian ninja FTW!  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

• Like 3