Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

ladystorm

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, was there a goof-up in the Dwarves reveal?  One of the female dwarves (the one raising a hammer high) has the same image as one of those in the Core set.  So if this goal is reached, we're just getting a *second* female-dwarf-with-hammer-held-high?  Or is there some *other* model, and this was just an image-swap goof-up?

For comparison: In the Core Set image, look on the right side, right above the monk with the two hand-scythe-like weapons.  (Image not linked because, WHOA, it's big.)  Then compare to the female dwarf in the upper left of the new dwarf add-on preview.

Edited by Jordan Peacock
  • Like 1

Hey, was there a goof-up in the Dwarves reveal?  One of the female dwarves (the one raising a hammer high) has the same image as one of those in the Core set.  So if this goal is reached, we're just getting a *second* female-dwarf-with-hammer-held-high?  Or is there some *other* model, and this was just an image-swap goof-up?

yes, Reaper has stated they will switch her out after lunch

1. Reaper_Miniatures_Logo%20copy.original.j
    Creator Reaper Miniatures 8 minutes ago

Oops. I swear we checked that. She was on our must do list and I guess we forgot to cross it off. 

We will replace that image with the correct dwarf after lunch

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 6

Y'know, if they got it into their heads to do an LE Ma'aldrakar in resin, or even in metal, I might actually throw up to $300 at that - and I say 'might', because predicting the budget is like predicting the weather around here - because that sculpt is just ... *mind asplosion noise*. Which is to say, I'd be willing to throw it, assuming I have it at the time (or I'm present - I have to actually plan, deliberate-like, if I want to attend a Reapercon).

Annnnd... *SQUEE* Hobgoblins! Awesome!

Ooh. Yet more dwarves, too. Nifty!

It was estimated that Kaladrax in metal would have been up in the $900+ range. The GW Smaug seems to vary between $400-$600 in plastic, I reasonably certain that a resin or metal version of Ma'aldrakar is just not feasible.

• Like 8

Regarding the pledge manager, is it possible to add funds incrementally, $100 a month or so after the Kickstarter? There's so much I want to add that I can't afford now, but I don't think I could afford that in any other individual month.

• Like 3

Numbers Based on 1200-1300 Reaper time today:
Total Gain Today - $89,743
Total Gain 24 Hours $190,655
Total to Next Goal - $83,933
New Backers This Hour - 34
Gain in last Hour - $11,351
Current Average Pledge - $162.16
Average Hourly Backers Today - 12.2
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 12.5
Average Hourly Pledges Today - $6,903
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $7,944
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour - 7.4
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg - 10.6

Current Total Pledges $1,816,067
Current Total Backers 11199
Previous Hour Total Pledges $1,804,716
Previous Hour Total Backers 11165

• Like 2

• Members

Regarding the pledge manager, is it possible to add funds incrementally, $100 a month or so after the Kickstarter? There's so much I want to add that I can't afford now, but I don't think I could afford that in any other individual month.

Yes.. they said they will leave it open for additional orders even after you lock in your initial pledge

• Like 2

Numbers Based on 1200-1300 Reaper time today:

Total Gain Today - $89,743

Total Gain 24 Hours $190,655

Total to Next Goal - $83,933

New Backers This Hour - 34

Gain in last Hour - $11,351

Current Average Pledge - $162.16

Average Hourly Backers Today - 12.2

Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 12.5

Average Hourly Pledges Today - $6,903

Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $7,944

Hours to next goal based on gains this hour - 7.4

Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg - 10.6

Current Total Pledges $1,816,067

Current Total Backers 11199

Previous Hour Total Pledges $1,804,716

Previous Hour Total Backers 11165

Since the 48 hour notice is going out today, the averages are about to get seriously skewed. :D

• Like 2