Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

´Torture furniture ... fences, pillars ... yeah, dungeon walls would be awesome in Bones ...

we know there are other options, but those are expensive and fragile....walls in Bones would be amazing

• Like 2

Numbers Based on 0900-1000 Reaper time today:
Total Gain Today - $51,913
Total Gain 24 Hours $202,608
Total to Next Goal - $11,620
New Backers This Hour - 34
Gain in last Hour - $9,133
Current Average Pledge - $168.78
Average Hourly Backers Today - 16.9
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 26.0
Average Hourly Pledges Today - $5,191
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $8,442
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour - 1.3
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg - 1.4

Current Total Pledges $1,988,380
Current Total Backers 11,761
Previous Hour Total Pledges $1,979,247
Previous Hour Total Backers 11,727

Edited by David Brawley
  • Like 4

´Torture furniture ... fences, pillars ... yeah, dungeon walls would be awesome in Bones ...

we know there are other options, but those are expensive and fragile....walls in Bones would be amazing

Yes, more furniture, scenery and such!!

Need more things like (rope) bridges, wells, sewer stuff!!! ^_^

Numbers Based on 0900-1000 Reaper time today:

Total Gain Today - $51,913

Total Gain 24 Hours $202,608

Total to Next Goal - $11,620

New Backers This Hour - 34

Gain in last Hour - $9,133

Current Average Pledge - $168.78

Average Hourly Backers Today - 16.9

Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 26.0

Average Hourly Pledges Today - $5,191

Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $8,442

Hours to next goal based on gains this hour - 1.3

Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg - 1.4

Current Total Pledges $1,988,380

Current Total Backers 11,761

Previous Hour Total Pledges $1,979,247

Previous Hour Total Backers 11,727

Too slow!  *whine whine*  Reaper, you're failing at your kickstarter!  Tianot should be cheaper, we're never going to make it to that goal.  Everyone going to pull their funding at the last minute. <End facetious whining>

• Like 3

I keep hoping for another add on for new paints so they will have a 2016 expansion as Reaper previously did for the 2014 expansion.  IMHO a very significant portion of backers would pledge for some new paint colors regardless of what type of minis they prefer.

• Like 1

Oh man, fences are sweeeet. I can definitely take the discontinued GW garden of Morr off my ebay watch list.

if there were walls, our backer number would shoot through the sky,as people open second kickstarter accounts to pledge more than 10x.

I really wish the metal grave horror were making it to bones, but I very much doubt it is. I'm sure whatever is in part 3 will be awesome.

Edited by breegull
  • Like 1

@Breegull: Funny I had been just about to buy the Garden of Morr too, or at least had been close to buying it several times, but now I will get Reaper's graveyard instead.  I think it will be more durable, and even though I will have to wait a year for it, I prefer to have my money go towards supporting this Kickstarter and unlocking more goals.

• Like 4

@Bathory: Thanks. I saw ReaperBryan's answer on the fences in the Kickstarter comments. That decides it for me that I'm definitely getting Expansion 3. Now I'm trying to decide whether to doubledown on that expansion or just get one. It will probably depend on the third reveal for the expansion. Either way I will get some extra fencing too.

From the Kickstarter comments, this comment by Wren was exciting to see:

Rhonda "Wren" Bender 13 minutes ago

I'm now at the Reaper facility, and I am blown away seeing all the fantastic work that the sculptors have been doing! And sneak peeks of art Izzy is working on.

• Like 4

The problem with adding walls is it is so easy and cheap making a variety walls using the Hirst Arts molds,  So adding walls would actually make it less likely I would pledge for the expansion since I have LOTS of walls.  The fences are great since they will be a lot more sturdy than those made by casting plaster,

The problem with adding walls is it is so easy and cheap making a variety walls using the Hirst Arts molds,  So adding walls would actually make it less likely I would pledge for the expansion since I have LOTS of walls.  The fences are great since they will be a lot more sturdy than those made by casting plaster,

we've thought about Hirst arts, but I don't like how fragile they are. And how expensive. And the work that goes into making them. And then trying to store these expensive fragile things XD it just doesn't fit in with how we store our gaming items and how we play our games. Something more durable and lighter and cheaper would be useful to us. But i can understand how those who have the means and walls already wouldn't be as excited about Bones walls

• Like 4

My hubs backed the Dwarven Forge plastic KS I & 2. We have many many many walls.

Debating the graveyard exp, but want to see what's in part 3 first.

• Like 4

we've thought about Hirst arts, but I don't like how fragile they are. And how expensive. And the work that goes into making them. And then trying to store these expensive fragile things XD it just doesn't fit in with how we store our gaming items and how we play our games. Something more durable and lighter and cheaper would be useful to us. But i can understand how those who have the means and walls already wouldn't be as excited about Bones walls

This is actually why I backed the Battle Systems Fantasy terrain Kickstarter last year, which shold be shipping in the next week or so.....