ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

Ship Golem!

Cheap proxy for Galleons in Warmachine!

Wooooooohooooooooo!

Also, you don't need seafarers to use these...you just need a shoreline! That ship golem can totally attack a port town...emerging from the depths, dripping seaweed....I love it!

• Like 11

I can't imagine myself using either of those sea based addons in a game, but I could definitely see painting them , then using a clear epoxy sealer over them, and putting them in my fishtank.

• Like 10

I can't imagine myself using either of those sea based addons in a game, but I could definitely see painting them , then using a clear epoxy sealer over them, and putting them in my fishtank.

Now there is an interesting Idea......

• Like 2

So I just had an idea for the next showcase video.  I will drive over to HQ and they can have me cosplay as one of the popular figures.  Then I will re-enact the Spaceballs scene where Dark Helmet is playing with the Spaceballs action figures but I will be using the new sculpts from the KS.  It would be funny but not sure the sculpts could stand that kind of abuse.

Bones 1: $176, Bones 2: $255.. Bones 3: $400.. seriously not sure I like where Bones 4 would be headed..

I am in the same boat.  Went from $150 or so to $289 and now I am in for $300 but know I will add more in the pledge manager when I can.

Edited by hungerfan
  • Like 2

yeah.. i dropped Diabolus for now.. but i might change my mind.. i'm anticipating another $50-100 in add ons before this thing is over

• Like 1

Numbers Based on 1100-1200 Reaper time today:
Total Gain Today - $75,663
Total Gain 24 Hours $207,414
Total to Next Goal - $57,870
New Backers This Hour - 25
Gain in last Hour - $15,429
Current Average Pledge - $169.43
Average Hourly Backers Today - 18.2
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 26.9
Average Hourly Pledges Today - $6,305
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $8,642
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour - 3.8
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg - 6.7

Current Total Pledges $2,012,130
Current Total Backers 11,810
Previous Hour Total Pledges $1,996,701
Previous Hour Total Backers 11,785

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm holding steady at $400 with just enough cushion to get an extra set of fence and maybe one or two other things. Probably a good thing I missed KS 1 and 2. 😑

• Like 1

Shipwreck Titan, and I was looking for a shipwreck...

Hmm chop chop chop...shipwreck!!!

• Like 5

@Breegull: Funny I had been just about to buy the Garden of Morr too, or at least had been close to buying it several times, but now I will get Reaper's graveyard instead.

Yep, same.  And the bones fences won't draw nearly as much blood. The reason Garden of Morr was recalled is that those dang fences were too pointy and kept stabbing people.  Plus, the Garden of Morr did go a leeeetle bit over the top with TEH SKULLZ.  This graveyard uses a much more tasteful and reasonable amount of skulls.

Love the shipwreck golem, and will definitely pick up the Razig shipwreck maiden to go with him at some point in the future.  Maybe a Malifaux whisky golem too.  But all of that is way down the road at retail, I really don't need to add the latest golems to my KS pledge now.

Edited by breegull
  • Like 3

Coral golem doesn't do it for me, and I like the Ship Golem, but I doubt I'd use it in game...maybe I'll pick it up retail when I've finished painting the rest of my unpainted minis (he says, laughing while thinking about the Bones 1 and Bones 2 boxes he's got that have 90% unpainted minis - seriously, like 20 minis).

• Like 3

Bones 1: $176, Bones 2: $255.. Bones 3: $400.. seriously not sure I like where Bones 4 would be headed..

The answer would be "pound of fresh flesh, and Bones KS 5 being "healthy baby", pr possibly "a kidney"

Edited by Mister Sonny
  • Like 6

The adventures were chasing one particularly crafty Dire Rat boss out of the cellar through a maze of crumbled tunnels like what you would find in a mine. They end their case in a large cavern. On this end looks like a haphazard warehouse. Through the stacks of crates more goods are being unloaded from a barge by what looks like a living ship... In breif quiet conference they decide this is where the smugglers must be bringing in their ill gotten goods...

• Like 4

Awesome end stuff :) I really like the 3rd expension. But, I'm still waiting for that Lady giant, the female oni and a special sophie, and mr and ms bones, and Alhma from paizo stuff, and... I could continue like that for eternity.

• Like 4