Average Hourly Pledges Today - $6,848
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $8,726
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour - 3.3
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg - 5.1

Current Total Pledges $2,025,485
Current Total Backers 11,837
Previous Hour Total Pledges $2,012,130
Previous Hour Total Backers 11,810

Well, things are going at a good pace now.

Knowing that the garden of Morr is OOP, that certainly shines a lot of light on Expansion 3.

Shipwreck Titan, and I was looking for a shipwreck...

Hmm chop chop chop...shipwreck!!!

Pretty small boatwreck.

Bones 1: $176, Bones 2: $255.. Bones 3: $400.. seriously not sure I like where Bones 4 would be headed..

The answer would be "pound of fresh flesh, and Bones KS 5 being "healthy baby", pr possibly "a kidney"

Well, Reaper kinda has to flood the market, since once the high quality, cheap and easy home 3d printer is a reality, their business model goes from Bones to Boned.

I am just so incredibly meh on the coral golem, but the revenant looks like it could be pretty damn cool.

Coral golem has it's feet too spread apart for my preferences. Revenant looks like half the size I'd want it to be, though otherwise it would be awesome.

yeah.. i dropped Diabolus for now.. but i might change my mind.. i'm anticipating another $50-100 in add ons before this thing is over

One of the better dragons IMHO, unless you want it on a round base. 

Edited by scorpio616

Would be nice to see it within the hour...

Before I lose cell phone signal for a week would be awesome. ::D:
From twenty miles off the VA coast comes the fading sound of a mariner screaming, "BRILLIANT!"
*falls into ferret shock upon his return*
Glad to see you back! Enjoy catching up on all the stuff to drool over.
  • Like 3

Alright gang, I've done all I can do.  Just raised my pledge from $100-$200, and that's my maximum.  

Just a quick question.  I backed with Wave 2 shipping on Kickstarter, but on the pledge manager it says Wave 10 shipping.  Did I do something wrong, or will that all get corrected once Kickstarter sends all the data to Reaper?

Thanks!

Alright gang, I've done all I can do.  Just raised my pledge from $100-$200, and that's my maximum.  

Just a quick question.  I backed with Wave 2 shipping on Kickstarter, but on the pledge manager it says Wave 10 shipping.  Did I do something wrong, or will that all get corrected once Kickstarter sends all the data to Reaper?

Thanks!

Reaper isn't given your backer information until the Kickstarter is over, so everyone is Wave 10 until then.  You'll get adjusted once Reaper gets your monies.

• Like 3

Thanks!

Reaper isn't given your backer information until the Kickstarter is over, so everyone is Wave 10 until then.  You'll get adjusted once Reaper gets your monies.

You are a gentleman and a scholar and I thank you.

• Like 4

Well, things are going at a good pace now.

Knowing that the garden of Morr is OOP, that certainly shines a lot of light on Expansion 3.

Shipwreck Titan, and I was looking for a shipwreck...

Hmm chop chop chop...shipwreck!!!

Pretty small boatwreck.

Bones 1: $176, Bones 2: $255.. Bones 3: $400.. seriously not sure I like where Bones 4 would be headed..

The answer would be "pound of fresh flesh, and Bones KS 5 being "healthy baby", pr possibly "a kidney"

Well, Reaper kinda has to flood the market, since once the high quality, cheap and easy home 3d printer is a reality, their business model goes from Bones to Boned.

I am just so incredibly meh on the coral golem, but the revenant looks like it could be pretty damn cool.

Coral golem has it's feet too spread apart for my preferences. Revenant looks like half the size I'd want it to be, though otherwise it would be awesome.

yeah.. i dropped Diabolus for now.. but i might change my mind.. i'm anticipating another $50-100 in add ons before this thing is over

One of the better dragons IMHO, unless you want it on a round base. 

A 3d printed five headed dragon would never look good. All those gross layer lines, and dollar store toy quality plastic. I think Reaper will be just fine.

• Like 8

Not too much risk of that happening. People will need files, after all - and unless Reaper publish theirs, there'll be mostly stuffty home rendered 3D sculpts. (Well, maybe some clever 3D artists make good ones available... for a price.)

• Like 5

$50 dollars shipping for Tianot? Really guys? Is this for real? It kind of kills any chance I will order this. A crying shame but that's just not reasonable or even doable for me. The Tianot alone costs more for shipping in the calculator than $200 worth of other items...

Edited by cycnet
  • Like 3

Bryan! Have mercy on my husband! Or not  :devil:

quote from him today:

"oh man. So bones added pillars and fences.

If they add dungeon walls. My life will be ruined.
I hope they never make walls.
thats going to be so bad.
NO walls.
where are the walls?
I NEED WALLS!"

OK... The Kickstarter has officially broken Siri.

Who's next? :devil:

I love how that thing's head is a brain coral.

Me too.

I also love the fact that the shipwreck golem has a chess board integrated with its arm.

I think i'll have to get thsoe...not because they'd be useful in a game (a bit TOO unique)

but because they gosh darn look like fun to paint

I'll confess, I'm not sure I'll be able to cram that set into my pledge, but it did occur to me that you might do cool things when painting the coral golem.

(Also interested to see what M. Proctor would do with it.) 

• Like 2

On a happier note, I love all the golems this time around. And not pledging for Tianot (which I am sure I will regret if I fail to do so at some point but that shipping makes it pretty not feasible) will free up the room for me to back the graveyard expansion.

Edited by cycnet

I think i'll have to get thsoe...not because they'd be useful in a game (a bit TOO unique)

but because they gosh darn look like fun to paint

They would make great add-ons as minions for Coraldrax.

• Like 5

Eventually, sure, but I don't think Reaper is feeling the pinch very much.

3D printers will some day bring about the print-at-home miniatures revolution, but they are way too slow and low res (or slow and expensive) for that now, and for the next few years.

We might be getting close to acceptable quality printed 3D terrain, but the print speed and material cost is still dramatically worse than industrial injection molding, and I don't see it catching up fast.

• Like 4