Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

Upped to 275$ that will be it I guess.

Or there must be something awesome coming..

I think the KS is a huge succes, 30k needed, more then 2 M. funded.

However I doubt that this will hit 3M, 27 hours to go.

What do you think? Will we see more?

What will happen when a goal is not unlocked. Those models will not get produced?

Or will these find there way slowly into the store somehow?

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 2

Gorgeous. That graveyard golem is what is pushing me to get that expansion. Terrain is cool but not sure how much I'd use it.

• Like 1

Numbers Based on 1300-1400 Reaper time today:
Total Gain Today - $98,317
Total Gain 24 Hours $205,490
Total to Next Goal - $35,216
New Backers This Hour - 21
Gain in last Hour - $9,299
Current Average Pledge - $171.11
Average Hourly Backers Today - 19.0
Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 26.2
Average Hourly Pledges Today - $7,023
Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $8,562
Hours to next goal based on gains this hour - 3.8
Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg - 4.1

Current Total Pledges $2,034,784

Did you guys notice?

The Mythos expansion no III.

The guy above the Dromedary is Winston Churchill.. ( if you don't know who that is..shame..google and shame..)

• Like 4

Churchill and HPL are both in there (I don't care what The reaper peeps are saying, the guy with the hat and briefcase is HPL. Sculptor must've been screwing with them.)

• Like 3

If only this could have ended on Monday instead of tomorrow....

Oh well been a fun campaign & will definitely add more when I can after it's over.

• Like 2

Oh well been a fun campaign & will definitely add more when I can after it's over.

It was all well planned for the party.  I mean sure if it was on Monday I would just tell the boss I had to go out to Reaper for a few hours but most would not be able to do so and so the party would end up being lame.  Well not that lame because I would be there.

• Like 2

It was all well planned for the party.  I mean sure if it was on Monday I would just tell the boss I had to go out to Reaper for a few hours but most would not be able to do so and so the party would end up being lame.  Well not that lame because I would be there.

Ah but more cash from me would be available that day. As it is, I need to scale back my pledge a bit.

Upped to 275$ that will be it I guess.

Or there must be something awesome coming..

I think the KS is a huge succes, 30k needed, more then 2 M. funded.

However I doubt that this will hit 3M, 27 hours to go.

What do you think? Will we see more?

What will happen when a goal is not unlocked. Those models will not get produced?

Or will these find there way slowly into the store somehow?

We will see more. Reaper skipped a few stretch goals on purpose. The only reason to do that is so they can produce the revealed goals which didn't fund without eating their shirts if things don't keep moving.

• Like 2

Ah but more cash from me would be available that day. As it is, I need to scale back my pledge a bit.

Yeah I hit the limit I felt good about right now.  Pretty sure I will drop a bit more on pledge manager to get some others I want at a later time plus a 2nd $60 dragon and the dragon with the rider for a friend that showed interest in both.  Wish I could just add the $100 now but I am trying to be responsible in some form or fashion. :)

• Like 2

I cant believe no one has mentioned the most obvious thing for the last unlock: plain tombstones.  

That was the first thing I expected to see.

What I want to see is creepy hedges and trees.

• Like 1

I just realized a similar problem.

I went a bit crazy on KS in the past two week and pledged on several board games. And now that I summed how much I spent... turns out it added up to a lot of money. I can afford it, but I prefer to spread it out over a longer period.

[First world problem]Why does every good thing happen at the same time?! [/First world problem]

Also realized all three Bones KS ended on Saturdays while I'm not home, and I remember them all for different reasons.

- Bones 1 ended on my birthday and was invited at my brother's place on a Saturday.

- Bones 2 ended while I was GMing a Pathfinder game. And we always gamed on Saturdays.

- Bones 3, tomorrow, I'll be at our weekly board game club game day.

Do they end on Saturdays so that everyone gets overtime pay? Unfair! Reaper is making me pay for their overtime! I'm withdrawing my pledge. [Rage quit]

• Like 2