Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

ladystorm

This is very likely my last post before this kickstarter ends.  I wish i could have participated more in the conversation, but this has been a very busy month for me.  I still really enjoyed the whole process. Reading everyone's predictions and reactions is one of my favorite parts of these campaigns.  

Finally, i would like to say no one puts on a kickstarter like Reaper.  I know they put a tremendous amount of work into both creating and fulfilling these things, and  I just want to thank everybody at Reaper for making it such a fun ride.

I can't wait to see what is revealed before then end.

• Like 18

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I too am really tempted by the graveyard... but... I normally don't use terrain... use mats and markers... have enough to transport with the miniatures... Also, I don't know where to store it... I would love to have a permanent set up with the tombstones and fencing and what not all set up on a wooden board... Maybe with a mat with grid glued to the board then the terrain glued to that...

Picking up the graveyard set because it's the most versatile! Useful for generic fantasy, Call of Cthulhu, and modern-day roleplaying. Also might be useful if Zombicide has a graveyard tile. Should look just fine with the TerraTiles, too!

• Like 4

... Space. Mouslings. Holy PANTS. That is AWESOME. I have this sudden urge to paint them in Wolf colours, come up with a reason to break them out, then sit back and watch the exploding heads.. (My husband plays.. well, used to play, Battletech. It took .. not very long at all to get me interested in the setting, if not the game play). I am far too easily entertained. ^^;

I really /really/ like the new stuff. And the rest of the graveyard expansion! Do want! I have no idea what I would use it for, but ... I'm inventive. I can think of something. Will think of something.

• Like 5

I has a sad, knowing there are exciting pics on FB, where I choose ne'er to tread. Ub3r, thanks for posting the Frost Giant Lady so I could see her!

No problem, I stole it from Wren's Facebook, so thank her for showing it off so I could steal it and show the Reaper world!  :;):

Numbers Based on 0100-0200 Reaper time today:

Total Gain Today - $28,677

Total Gain 24 Hours $256,714

Total to Next Goal - $44,180

New Backers This Hour - 33

Gain in last Hour - $12,312

Current Average Pledge - $178.16

Average Hourly Backers Today - 38.5

Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 29.7

Average Hourly Pledges Today - $14,339

Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $10,696

Hours to next goal based on gains this hour - 3.6

Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg - 4.1

Current Total Pledges $2,205,820

Current Total Backers 12345

Previous Hour Total Pledges $2,193,508

Previous Hour Total Backers 12312

• Like 3

Well I can tell you I've upped my pledge.....

Though whats in there now is the max its going to be during the KS.  If I need anymore its going to have to be added after.

I'm in the same (metaphorical) boat, sadly.

Yup, with a budget, exchange rate & shipping it all adds up.

• Like 1

Numbers Based on 0200-0300 Reaper time today:

Total Gain Today - $37,006

Total Gain 24 Hours $260,920

Total to Next Goal - $35,851

New Backers This Hour - 29

Gain in last Hour - $8,329

Current Average Pledge - $178.68

Average Hourly Backers Today - 35.3

Average Hourly Backers 24 Hours - 30.3

Average Hourly Pledges Today - $12,335

Average Hourly Pledges 24 Hours - $10,872

Hours to next goal based on gains this hour - 4.3

Hours to next goal based on 24h Avg - 3.3

Current Total Pledges $2,214,149

Current Total Backers 12374

Previous Hour Total Pledges $2,205,820

Previous Hour Total Backers 12345

Is it the ROW taking part now??

Pretty decent ROW so far compared to other nights. The last four hours are 3-4 times what the same hours were last night and those were good numbers for what we had seen previously...

• Like 2

I am either 25$ under budget (saved for more SG goodness) 

or 

I am 20$ overbudget.  Because terrain is awesome. and EXP 3+ fencing has pushed out some of the add-ons. 

- I don't really want the minions or Graveyard golem, and may offer them on Ebay. 

Of course it there is an elephant offered, plans will have to change.  

A theoretical elephant would come behind  frost(?) giant girl, and halflings with a wagon, which have already been sculpted. 

• Like 1