Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

The Bones's are here!

1c50d1bb281c31ec7de65c456afc111e_origina

Frogemoth (neither confirmed nor denied). Nope, fully confirmed once we hit the goal.

f2e5ce8336f079d4aefb54488ea43315_origina

It will be a new sculpt?

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 6

Well froghemoth is not for me but I know many asked him. Keep crying for the giantess folks. :devil: We have 9 hours to convince bryan that the giantess must be there. But I like the Mr. and Mrs Bones, they are super cute. :blush:

• Like 3

Must admit that I'm disappointed that a Froghemot was added before some of the other stuff (especially the female frost giant). Much less useful than any of the other stuff we know were possibilities. I wonder if enough will be interested in the Froghemot.

• Like 1

And here we have Frogemoth, the contender from outer space!  It does definitely look like a new sculpt/sketch.  Probably because so many people have been asking for it!

• Like 3

Anyone else got the feeling that the Froghemoth was an in-joke that suddenly got real?

I know Reaper listens, but wow!

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 8

Reaper also posted to the comments that the Froghemoth will be sculpted by the same person who did the one for CSM's fiasco. (Vulture on these forums I think). Kudos Reaper!!!!!!! Very classy.

• Like 8

There is always a chance of a "thank you" set like last time or some other thing that makes it in even if we don't reach the goal.  They will probably wait until really the last second so they don't get too many people demanding another stretch goal afterwards like with the spider last time. 

So, most likely going to make the Froghemoth legitimately, and then maybe one move squeezed in if we get close.  The real question is if we get one between those two.  It's going to take about 20k/hour to do that, so I'm guessing it's going to be just those two with maybe something tiny hiding somewhere (Sophie).

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the Female Frost giant made into into a "thank you" just based on the demand.

• Like 5

I like the Boneses, they are an adorable couple.

Froghemoth is nice.

I hope we get Sophie and the Frost Giantess.

And the farmer with his cart.

• Like 5