Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

ladystorm

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone reported problems with the Pledge Calculator recently?  It's totalling up to $48 more than the items I've chosen. I've added it on paper multiple times to be sure I'm not imagining the difference.  I'm in the US so it shouldn't be adding postage, right? 

• Like 1

I was mostly kidding about the king's pose. A mammoth or elephant is the only thing out of several things I really wanted that looks like will not show up. Not complaining though, I got more of my wish list I thought possible this time.

• Like 3

Has anyone reported problems with the Pledge Calculator recently?  It's totalling up to $48 more than the items I've chosen. I've added it on paper multiple times to be sure I'm not imagining the difference.  I'm in the US so it shouldn't be adding postage, right? 

Postage would be shown seperately, like that:

Items Cost: 665.00

Shipping: 116.76

You Owe: $ 781.76

Edited by ArthurDent
  • Like 1

Soooooo any chance in the future Bones 2 & 3 Sophies get made into metal for those that like our Sophie minis in metal??

Is the frost giant king supposed to be riding something? Like maybe a mammoth?

Frogemoth

or a certain 5 headed dragon......

• Like 3

Have you accidentally selected multiples of something?

Man, I'm wavering on upgrading all my options to a core set. It would add tons of Bones for relatively little cost. :wacko:

@Inarah: I did a quick check, and it adds up for me.

Edited by klarg1
  • Like 2