Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

ladystorm

Gasp!  Reaper site went down ... SUCH a long pause (measured in SECONDS) that I kept refreshing the Kickstarter site and still no Bones 3 Kickstarter and then -- taran tara!  (trumpet fanfare!) -- there it is!

And then I look at the clock and ... well, it's only 7 minutes into things NOW, so I can hardly complain.  But it's kind of funny how worked up I can get over something like that, and how a few seconds can seem like it's taking forrrrreeeeevvvvvverrrrrr!  Reaper's Kickstarters do a splendid job of making me lose all sense of proper perspective.  :D

• Like 1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're... we're getting more Trev Manor orcs?!

Squee!

modified too!

Nice +$$ option to start the show too

(too bad I have it already in metal & GASP! with a basecoat on it already)

• Like 1

Please be aware, Bryan will not be able to keep up with updates at the pace which they need to be made.

That's fine, we knew we'd pledge faster than he could put up pictures.  Though I kinda wish you'd put up the first 200k worth of stretch goals, considering we're at 150k already. LOL

All my love, Reaperpeeps!

• Like 3

Nice to see that rest of the world is being treated as second class citizens again with regards to postage. 

Nevertheless, pledge made...

You can't expect Reaper to eat the cost of international shipping. It'd be one thing if it was at all close to the cost of U.S. shipping but it is not.

• Like 5