Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

I am watching the KS with mild interest though.  I've put the following on my wishlist:

- Marthrangul

- Mouslings

- Kyra & Lavarath

- Paint Set B

If I put them all into the pledge calculator, they tally up to $71.

One of us needs a new calculator, because I get $56 with those options.

I'm pretty sure the shipping and taxes are the differences you are seeing.

this is what us ROW are talking about. Maybe folks can understand better now. It's hefty. It's definitely holding back my pledge this time around.

• Like 1

I am watching the KS with mild interest though.  I've put the following on my wishlist:

- Marthrangul

- Mouslings

- Kyra & Lavarath

- Paint Set B

If I put them all into the pledge calculator, they tally up to $71.

One of us needs a new calculator, because I get $56 with those options.

I'm pretty sure the shipping and taxes are the differences you are seeing.

this is what us ROW are talking about. Maybe folks can understand better now. It's hefty. It's definitely holding back my pledge this time around.

At least with the calculator you've got an estimate ahead of time for shipping, rather than get a big surprise after the kickstarter and have to adjust what you want then, or pony up additional funds.

• Like 4

It may have been asked before, but I couldn't find it.

I know I backed in wave 4.. But how do I know my backer number?

I got the email and it says I'm a backer but it doesn't say : hey you're backer #...

So how did you guys know?

You go to your little avatar/name at the top right corner, look to the right where it says "Backed Projects" and click on "View All" then you click on Bones 3 and it will look something like this:

Reaper Miniatures Bones 3: The Search for Mr. Bones!

by Reaper Miniatures

B#1967

Thx Now I know...

Backer #143.  If I'd remembered to be logged in that morning, I might've made it into the double digits.

I am Backer #2. Do I get a gold star? Also, I want to know who #1 is. I wonder if Reaper can if they are a forum member or not...

• Like 8

Actually, aren't all the Pathfinder Goblins that Reaper makes already available in Bones?

I think so, but that doesn't mean that we can't have new sculpts does it?

I'm actually asking, by the way.  I have no idea of what Reaper is allowed to do as far as Pathfinder sculpts of any sort.

It looks like we are beginning to accelerate for the evening:

According to Kicktraq,
and some simple math
last hour we did
OVER 9000!

Edit: Unless I missed an hour rolling over....
But still
OVER 9000!

Edited by gothikaiju
  • Like 4

huh....  how 'bout them apples.  I'm Wave One, and backer #4651.   Weird.... But my pledge processed for like 2-3 hours.  When I started the pledge process it showed 141 backers in wave one.  Interesting.

• Like 2

Saw that 9000 number; not sure how it was conjured. It can't be right, unfortunately. Wish it were.

I think you missed an hour. at 4pm Reaper time, the total was at $906,176. At 5pm Reaper time it was $910,839, which is only $4663.

Saw that 9000 number; not sure how it was conjured. It can't be right, unfortunately. Wish it were.

Yeah.

Looks like I refreshed a minute or two early on the last hour

so that was really a two hour total...

i was excited, too.

it's still a good number. As I said in the KS comments - I'm currently backing two KS projects - this one, and TerraTiles. The TerraTiles total hasn't budged in 2 hours, and has only done about $2700 today. I'm sure they'd love to have the recent Bones III hourly total as their daily totals.

• Like 2

Yep. I'm high on the ogres.

Really hoping that next reveal is a real money-grabber, too.

• Like 2

The ogres are close! I'm looking forward to them.

Yep. I'm high on the ogres.

Really hoping that next reveal is a real money-grabber, too.

As I said previously, they are great sculpts by Bobby Jackson. I still have one of the Resin's on my desk to be painted up in a different project. He's primed and prepped already. Seeing them for only $6 for the 3 was a no-brainer for me to add money to my pledge to get them when they unlock in a few hours.

ETA: The resin ogres were $13 each, still a great price for resin IMO, but getting them for 1/6th the price is fantastic.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 2

OK, time to activate my second Kickstarter account for pledge 2.  Even if I don't end up using it, $1 to support Reaper seems the very least I can do >.>

• Like 7