Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Bones Kickstarter #3 Discussion

There's usually a little surge around 6-8 PM, of folks that work, but cannot access KS at work, but most of the time, it is most active during US working hours.  And then it goes quiet until Europe wakes up and goes to work.

• Like 4

Numbers Based on 1400-1500 Reaper time today:

Total to Next Goal - $30,703

Current Average Pledge - $110.30

New Backers This Hour - 17

Gain in last Hour - $2,683

Total Gain Today - $34,008

Average Hourly Gain Today - $2,267

If the current average hourly gain maintains (accounting for a spike when people get off work today and then a drop this evening averaging out), then we will hit the $1m mark at 5am. Due to it being a Friday night and the weekends being slow typically, I will guess a few hours later than that.

Edited by ladystorm
Merged Sequential Posts
  • Like 6

Did the other bones KS spike on weekends?

Quite the opposite. Weekend days are the slowest of the project.

Weekend One is the worst, because it's less attractive to join than it will be by weekend 2 or 3. I won't be surprised to see it slow dramatically over the next 48 hours. Spent time today moving goals around to drum up excitement, moved one in particular that I'm looking forward to seeing.

Weekend One is the worst, because it's less attractive to join than it will be by weekend 2 or 3. I won't be surprised to see it slow dramatically over the next 48 hours. Spent time today moving goals around to drum up excitement, moved one in particular that I'm looking forward to seeing.

oooooo exciting!

• Like 3

Not-Bahamut?  :D

Lochar, you know I can't answer that.  It is the next goal post-$1M though, so you'll find out pretty soon.

Numbers Based on 1500-1600 Reaper time today:
Total to Next Goal - $29,069
Current Average Pledge - $110.23
New Backers This Hour - 20
Gain in last Hour - $1,634
Total Gain Today - $35,642
Average Hourly Pledges Today - $2,228

Average Hourly Backers Today - 17

• Like 2

Lochar, you know I can't answer that.  It is the next goal post-$1M though, so you'll find out pretty soon.

A) You didn't confirm or deny it though, so ha!

B) $28,786 to go until I know for sure.

B.1) Dammit, not even I'm that crazy to pony up that much money to find out what it is a few hours earlier.

• Like 5

Ooooh, so you're summoning a wild monster ahead of the Lycans2 goal?

• Like 3

Ooooh, so you're summoning a wild monster ahead of the Lycans2 goal?

I assumed that means it's the next revealed goal post 1M.

but i hope i'm wrong :P

I meant the first thing we'll be revealing. Obviously the Lycans are the *first* post $1M goal... 

Hmm.   I don't know.   That's a pretty big room, and I can see plenty of spots for something to ambush Mrs. Bones before she can deal with those pesky lycanthropes...  :ph34r:

• Like 6

I like the Henge, but I wonder about the viability of more generic terrain/scenery elements in Bones.  Stuff like fences, hedges, boxes and crates, that could be used in a lot of settings.  I know there are companies that sell terrain, but they aren't Reaper, and it seems like Bonesium would be a perfect low cost option for a bunch of that stuff.

I did two sizes of crates, two sizes of barrels, sacks, jars, a table, a bench, and a bookcase for the Bones II KS.  They either are available now at retail or will be soon.

I love the crates and barrels. I didn't think I would care, and I didn't get the other dungeon dressing that wasn't in the core (like the bookcase and what-not), but having gotten them and painted them in a handful of minutes, I really like them. I'm looking forward to seeing more on shelves, because I'd love to be able to populate a warehouse encounter with actual crates and stuff. It'd be super awesome.

• Like 7

So Bryan, is there a room with all the info on walls and laid out that you move around or is it done with Visio?

I only ask because I may want to make a trip to HQ for a purchase and then hangout in a broom closet until around 2AM tonight. :P  Yeah...I am not very good with surprises. Just take my money now and tell me everything.

• Like 3

I did two sizes of crates, two sizes of barrels, sacks, jars, a table, a bench, and a bookcase for the Bones II KS.  They either are available now at retail or will be soon.

I've been waiting for those for aaaaaaages!! ^_^ I wanted to buy a whole PILE of bookcases at ReaperCon, but they were all sold out by the time I made it over to Reaper's booth.  :down: I did get several table/bench combos, though. ::D:

Oh wow, Bryan is giving out teasers for the next stretch goal, looks like. These need to be documented! For Science! *jumps into comments*

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 9