Total to Next Goal - $32,028
New Backers This Hour - 12
Gain in last Hour - $2,039
Current Average Pledge - $112.22
Average Hourly Pledges Today - $1,962
Average Hourly Backers Today - 10.5
Time to next goal based on Hourly Avg - 15.7
Time to next goal based on Daily Avg - 16.3

Yeah I will be a couple of miles of the California coast diving when the KS ends so I will throw an extra 50 in and assign later. That's how it works right. And yes the undead are awesome

• Like 4

Numbers Based on 1500-1600 Reaper time today:
Total Gain Today - $30,868
Total to Next Goal - $30,597
New Backers This Hour - 10
Gain in last Hour - $1,431
Current Average Pledge - $112.26
Average Hourly Pledges Today - $1,929
Average Hourly Backers Today - 10.4
Time to next goal based on Hourly Avg - 21.4
Time to next goal based on Daily Avg - 15.9

• Like 2

Although I am sure that Victorian reveal will be really cool, I'm not sure I would buy it, Just not my thing.

Same here. Although I still dream of a giant Bones Tsar tank for "Rasputin Must Die!"

• Like 2

Numbers Based on 1600-1700 Reaper time today:
Total Gain Today - $32,959
Total to Next Goal - $28,506
Gain in last Hour - $2,091
Current Average Pledge - $112.36
Average Hourly Pledges Today - $1,939
Time to next goal based on Hourly Avg - 13.6
Time to next goal based on Daily Avg - 14.7

• Like 1

I'd like a docwagon for Shadowrun. The old one looked amazing (halfway between the APC from Aliens and an ambulance). Finding something similar just hasn't worked out for me since the metal is way OOP.

• Like 2

Yeah I will be a couple of miles of the California coast diving when the KS ends so I will throw an extra 500 in and assign later. That's how it works right. And yes the undead are awesome

FTFY

I'd like a docwagon for Shadowrun. The old one looked amazing (halfway between the APC from Aliens and an ambulance). Finding something similar just hasn't worked out for me since the metal is way OOP.

OMG! Yes please!!! And bikes! And...and...
  • Like 2

I'd be awesome to have a terrain pack with a spooky dead tree, vine bush/hedge, and willow tree and another pack with a matching treant, shambling mound, and hanging or birthing tree.

• Like 7

I'm still on the fence about regular medium size Bones. I'm a metal snob when it comes to most of them. As I was telling a friend, you'll have to pry my Werner Klocke metal Reaper minis out of my dead hands before I toss em for the Bone equivalent. Now big Bones, I'm all on-board for those. You lose some detail (thou not as bad as smaller ones) but the difference in price I can handle loosing a little bit.

I will admit, I'm not as excited for this Bones KS as I was the previous ones. The minis look nice but what we are seeing isn't the final product or at least most of them. That & so far we really haven't seen the Big'guns yet, or at least the stuff I got excited about at RCon this year (besides the giants of course). Most of the big stuff is stuff I've either seen or have or had at one time & got rid of it for new stuff.

Here to hoping the pledges take off next week...

• Like 3

That & so far we really haven't seen the Big'guns yet, or at least the stuff I got excited about at RCon this year (besides the giants of course). Most of the big stuff is stuff I've either seen or have or had at one time & got rid of it for new stuff.

Three dragons, a dragon with a rider, bonehenge, fomorian, and set of giants isn't enough big stuff for you, eh?  :;):

• Like 6

I know the weekends are usually slower, but so far it looks like we're making some progress still.  Hopefully word of mouth starts to spread around gaming groups this weekend. 

I agree. I've been comparing this to Bones 2 and while obviously the first day wasn't as much, the drop-off seems to be a less extreme percentage. Also surprised by how well it's going today on both the weekend and at the point when it should be steeply dropping off. I don't necessarily know if all this will be enough to help it to break even with Bones 2, but it's encouraging nonetheless.

• Like 5

Numbers Based on 1700-1800 Reaper time today:

Total Gain Today - $35,145

Total to Next Goal - $26,320

Gain in last Hour - $2,186

Current Average Pledge - $112.48

Average Hourly Pledges Today - $1,953

Hours to next goal based on Hourly Avg - 12.0

Hours to next goal based on Daily Avg - 13.5

• Like 2