• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brianuk
      The next project should be a bit easier than the ships. Have brought 3 boxes of cardboard letters from Aldi. They are on sale and were part of their middle isle wedding stationery promotion. They spell "L OV E" not "F I R S T T R Y". 

The idea is to make a temple wall complex/ set of sewer walls / set of docks. 

When stacked together these are 5cm high, 20cm long and 15cm wide. I wanted some terrain that was modular, stackable, and tall enough to block line of site. Also that models could be pushed off. 

I cut and stuck the L and the E together to make a "C" shaped Dock. Greenstuff rollers (bricks, and Ancestral Recall) applied to 5mm foam stuck to the walls and floor. There will be a grate in the bottom of one wall. Painting will just be black or brown mod podge then dry brushing. I am going to try and add some vines/flock/green weathering. 

Am then going to make a series of arches out of the "O" letters. The middle of the O is the perfect size for a single based 28mm model. 

The "V" will either be a redoubt or turned into straight walls with some waste. 

• By Inarah
      Finished up a couple of figures from the Temple of Set  project.  The guy on the left reminds me of someone I saw in a movie once [wink].  The cultist originally had a flail or scourge in his right hand, but it broke so I replaced it with a second blade. 

• Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)